Koa Misi should be signing soon with Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi should be signing soon with Dolphins

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Misi should sign real soon with Dolphins now that TJ Ward the 38th pick in the draft has signed his rookie contract to play for the Browns. Misi was selected 40th overall. Stay Tuned.....

Misi should sign real soon with Dolphins now that TJ Ward the 38th pick in the draft has signed his rookie contract to play for the Browns. Misi was selected 40th overall. Stay Tuned.....
:gonzo:

Another second rounder Jermaine Cunningham also signed with the Patriots, like I said I expect to hear Misi has signed soon.

anyone see sergio kindle fractured his skull, damnnn.( not hijacking)

Second round pick Brandon Spikes has also agreed to his rookie deal. Berardino can say things are slow, but at the rate the second rounders are signing I remain my stance that something should happen soon.

Oakland sign second round pick Lamar Houston who was 44th selection in this year's draft. With TJ Ward (38th) & Houston (44th) being signed the Fins should have no problems in getting Misi in camp on time. Like I said I expect a deal soon, probably by tomorrow or Wednesday.

W/Browns in '09, #Dolphins contract negotiator Dawn Aponte & Koa Misi's agent negotiated a 2nd rd. deal. Misi 40th overall. 38 & 42 signed.

@DavidJNeal Can you clarify the Misi tweet it makes no sense, sorry. Is Misi signed?

DavidJNeal @robi2184 Simply saying the negotiators been down this same road together recently & 2 around him are signed. Bet on him being there Fri.

www.twitter.com/DavidJNeal

Back
Top Bottom