Koa Misi should be signing soon with Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi should be signing soon with Dolphins

Something we are all forgeting. McCourty also signed is contract. He was the 27th pick, Odrick, 28th pick.

Torrell Troup of the Bills, who was pick #41 just signed.

38: T. J. Ward (SIGNED)
39: Arrelious Benn (SIGNED)
40: Koa Misi (UNSIGNED)
41: Torrell Troup (SIGNED)
42: Rob Gronkowski (SIGNED)

Obviously it is only a matter of hours until he signs and there is absolutely no reason why he won't be to camp on time.

Obviously it is only a matter of hours until he signs and there is absolutely no reason why he won't be to camp on time.

My guess is that by the time NFL Total Access comes on tonight (6pm central) he will be signed. That gives him 4 hours. lol

two days left and two pick to sign tic..tic..tic...come on jeff get-er-done

I dont like the fact these guys are not signed yet. I beginning to think we have a problem here. I hope their not playing hardball because they know how valuable they are to our season......my warning would be, dont mess with the Tuna........

Buffalo Bills DT Terell Troupe who was selected 41 has agreed to a deal, would not surprise me if he has already agreed and the Fins don't announce it till friday.

My predicted deadline was today, so will see.

I dont like the fact these guys are not signed yet. I beginning to think we have a problem here. I hope their not playing hardball because they know how valuable they are to our season......my warning would be, dont mess with the Tuna........

Come on bro, you are reading WAYYYYY to much into this. This happens every year with every team. Hell I think its more of the team taking their time than the player. The only draft pick you really focus on is that first round pick . . . probably call the agent up a few weeks before camp and get a preliminary thing going and by the final week, the numbers are close, and the wording needs adjusting. Rounds 2 through 7 is pretty much self explanatory . . . . they get done.

This regime, unlike ones prior (Saban with Ronnie Brown and Jason Allen) has done a solid job of getting guys in camp, by the day of camp. I trust we will get the deals done and guys will be on the field. To state this is an issue IMO is just not fair to this regime or the player, because you do not know why they haven't signed yet. Maybe they have all signed and are waiting until Friday . . . trust me it happens.

This is the Misi signing watch thread. There have been indication he is close to signing since Monday.

This is the Misi signing watch thread. There have been indication he is close to signing since Monday.

That's cool, if people want to comment on why a 2nd round pick hasn't signed, I have no beef with it. But stating that Misi "not having signed yet" is a recurring problem with draft picks with this organization just isn't true. Why they don't sign the day they get picked in the draft . . . I mean I can speculate, but I am not 100% sure. It happens every year like this and in the end, they always get done. You have your Crabtree's, your Jason Allen's and your miss 1 practice Chad Henne situations, but that isn't the norm, and IMO doesn't become a problem until camp STARTS, which isn't for 2 days. This FO has a pretty darn good track record of developing UDFA's and getting draft picks in camp on time.

this front office likes to play the secret game(don't tell them nothing) but how is signing a draft pick a big deal?

That's cool, if people want to comment on why a 2nd round pick hasn't signed, I have no beef with it. But state that Misi "not having signed yet" is a recurring problem with draft picks with this organization just isn't true. Why they don't sign the day they get picked in the draft . . . I mean I can speculate, but I am not 100% sure. It happens every year like this and in the end, they always get done. You have your Crabtree's, your Jason Allen's and your miss 1 practice Chad Henne situations, but this seems like the norm, and IMO doesn' become a problem until camp STARTS, which isn't for 2 days.

I agree with you, I think JVW is just concerned and wants to see all the picks in camp. With the said the Trifecta has done an exceptional job in signing all their picks the last two years.

Come on bro, you are reading WAYYYYY to much into this. This happens every year with every team. Hell I think its more of the team taking their time than the player. The only draft pick you really focus on is that first round pick . . . probably call the agent up a few weeks before camp and get a preliminary thing going and by the final week, the numbers are close, and the wording needs adjusting. Rounds 2 through 7 is pretty much self explanatory . . . . they get done.

This regime, unlike ones prior (Saban with Ronnie Brown and Jason Allen) has done a solid job of getting guys in camp, by the day of camp. I trust we will get the deals done and guys will be on the field. To state this is an issue IMO is just not fair to this regime or the player, because you do not know why they haven't signed yet. Maybe they have all signed and are waiting until Friday . . . trust me it happens.

The only thing that makes me feel good......no ones talking, just how this FO likes it......which means everything is going according to plan....as soon as somebody hits the press i'm gonna freak out.....we need those guys in camp

everyone around misi has signed...he's slotted already...the kids got a golden opportunity to play from the get go if he gets his butt in camp on time and gets to work...he'd have to be a fool to hold out on a chance like that...

this is still a non issue today...if he doesn't get signed by start of camp then obviously it becomes an issue...i think he'll get done here shortly...or he should tell his agent here shortly to get it done...we still got another day though...

Back
Top Bottom