Kobe Bryant | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant

Samphin said:
Kobe the coach killer? Meanwhile Shaq is pulling the strings in Miami. Nary a word about that though...

I'll give you an hour to edit this post before you get laughed off the board.

Samphin I'm with ya man but we're on the wrong site to get any unbias opinions and that's just my opinion.Hey if they don't like Kobe so be it.We can't make people like someone cause we do.Kobe has made huge steps to change is media image,but if you don't like someone it's really a mute point.Besides some people just hate a winner.

PHINATIC13 said:
Samphin I'm with ya man but we're on the wrong site to get any unbias opinions and that's just my opinion.Hey if they don't like Kobe so be it.We can't make people like someone cause we do.Kobe has made huge steps to change is media image,but if you don't like someone it's really a mute point.Besides some people just hate a winner.

I know. I guess I just don't like piling on for the sake of piling on. you know that Kobe isn't perfect, just like I do, but acting like this guy kicks babies and poops on puppies is just asinine. He is no worse than about 98% of the league yet people treat him like dirt.

I agree, he keeps leading the Lakers to victory, FORCING the media to shut up about him being "selfish."

Section126 said:
I'll give you an hour to edit this post before you get laughed off the board.

:rolleyes:

If you say so. By my watch it has been about 5 and no one is laughing. But, in the interest of fair play, I will give YOU an hour to edit this post before you get laughed off this same board. :shakeno:

Seriously, I think the meaning of the Shaq/Kobe confrontation last night was supposed to put an end to this ridiculous debate of who likes who. Done it.

Samphin said:
:rolleyes:

If you say so. By my watch it has been about 5 and no one is laughing. But, in the interest of fair play, I will give YOU an hour to edit this post before you get laughed off this same board. :shakeno:

What you posted is ridiculous, and your continued rationalizing over Kobe is what is really laughable.

Section126 said:
What you posted is ridiculous, and your continued rationalizing over Kobe is what is really laughable.

On a sidenote: I am sure you have heard this before on here, but whenever I read your posts, I picture you as that guy in your avatar. :lol: I keep waiting for you to call me a c-sucker one of these days.

Samphin said:
On a sidenote: I am sure you have heard this before on here, but whenever I read your posts, I picture you as that guy in your avatar. :lol: I keep waiting for you to call me a c-sucker one of these days.

Nah...I wouldn't do that to you....I like you...it's just this fixation you have with Kobe that bugs me.

Section126 said:
Nah...I wouldn't do that to you....I like you...it's just this fixation you have with Kobe that bugs me.

Not saying you would. I just seem tp picture that guy debating me rather than, uhm, you, I guess? :lol:

I am not fixated on Kobe. Remember, I am a Lakers fan. If winning more rings meant sending Kobe to Atlanta, I wouldn't hesitate to do it. Sort of like us with Miami. I doubt very seriously that we would keep Marino if someone told us we would be guarenteed to win one without him.

Back
Top Bottom