kobe or wade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

Alex22 said:
Id go with that

The one thing that would make me choose Wade over Kobe though, is the fact that he elevates the play of his team so much by just being a great team mate and making them believe in the team

Im a huge Kobe fan though

Michael Jordan punched Steve Kerr in the face and destroyed Kwame Brown's confidence was he a great teammate? Is Shaq a great teammate when he shows up overweight or makes comments like "I got hurt on company time I will rehab on company time?" I think being a great teammate is overrated...

Wade over Kobe, no brainer. Kobe is good but he aint no dwayne wade. Kobe aint ---- without the diesel

MYSTERIO said:
i pick kobe 99% of his shots go in

2005-2006:

Dwyane Wade - 50% shooting
Kobe Bryant - 45% shooting

:rolleyes2

To me, the best players in the NBA go like this:
1. LeBron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwyane Wade

As far as who I'd rather have, you can put LeBron #1 and Wade #2.

Section126 said:
Wade is Tom Brady.

Section, I've gotta disagree with you on this one.

Wade likes girls, Brady likes boys. :spit:

Another name to throw out and I think if he comes back the same player he was in the playoffs last year and that is a big "if" is Amare Stoudamire. He was unstoppable against the Spurs and if he didn't get hurt I think he would be considered the best player in the league right now.

Boik14 said:
Wade over Kobe, no brainer. Kobe is good but he aint no dwayne wade. Kobe aint ---- without the diesel

I think u have it reversed? Wade is good but he ain't no Kobe. The is no arguement that Kobe is better now. In a couple of years Wade will be better then Kobe because Kobe will be on the decline. As of right now Kobe is better. While they may be close, Kobe is definatly clear cut. Kobe is prolly a better scorer and a little better defender.

MYSTERIO said:
Would u prefer kobe or wade or nash

KOBE. Let me tell you why. Many ppl hate him so dont use ur hate for the man as an excuse to not pick him. Listen carefully without being a homer. He changes the game plan. He changes teh way the D plays. He makes you focus on him and opens up lanes for others and shots. If that isnt' working b /c his inconsistent players and untalented players can't come through with taht ala game 7 of rd 1 he can score at will and whenever he wants. if you watched the suns game, the gameplan was for KOBE to NOT be kobe and to go in the post whchi was very successful until the big mans talent level cought up as he was overachieving in game 1-4. "Meaning Butterfingers Kwame" Wade is good but is he a scorer or as deadly as Kobe? NOPE! does he have the Ima hurt you even after your bleeding to death mentality? no! does nash? HAAAAAAA! nash is product of the system. give me marion and spot up shooters and i can run around jump in the key get stuck cuz i can't b e creative and made a bonehead play and throw it up where marion comes and takes the ball from the air and bails nash out then throw it to whoever that is open b/c there are 3 ppl giong for taht lose ball in the air and that spot up shooter...meaning the entire roster, has an open shot. What happens when you take their 3 pts game away? they lose. I like wade a lot but he is no where near kobe. Kobe WILL Be better then jordan once he gets some talent around him. WE gave the suns more trouble and more of a hard tiem then ANY OTHER team in this playoffs with an UNBELIEVABLE LACK OF TALENT COMPARISION BTW THE LAC and the Mav's. Give kobe E. brand and that was a walk in the park.

LAC was just stuipd tho. the coach is a moron. you watch tape, you see LA was successful with the BS big men we had and you see you are favored to take suns out in 5 games at the most cuz of kamman, brand then u have cassel and mobley and maggette. compare taht to LA's roster. If kobe gets a good C this year we will make it to the finals and watch him come out better then this year.

Blueprint said:
2005-2006:

Dwyane Wade - 50% shooting
Kobe Bryant - 45% shooting

:rolleyes2

To me, the best players in the NBA go like this:
1. LeBron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwyane Wade

As far as who I'd rather have, you can put LeBron #1 and Wade #2.

Section, I've gotta disagree with you on this one.

Wade likes girls, Brady likes boys. :spit:

Man, you hit every point right on the money here. Kobe has more talent, I would rather have either LeBron or Dwayne.... and the Brady thing is classic.:evil:

azfinfanmang said:
Man, you hit every point right on the money here. Kobe has more talent, I would rather have either LeBron or Dwayne.... and the Brady thing is classic.:evil:

you rather have lebron? the guy who is scared to take teh game winning shot? Did you watch game 6? the play where he got to the foul line wiht like 1.6 sec left? he cost em the seriers right there. they were down 3 pts he was open for the 3 and he passed it across the court but he got fouled on the pass and got 2 FT when they were down 3 with 1.6 or so left. Do you think kobe would pass teh game winning shot? or evne wade? or how abotu jordan? bird? I dont think so. He cost em the series right there by b eing scared to take the 3 and passing it off instead as he did about 5 times the entire year. Sorry, i dont want a leader on my team that is afraid of the BIG shot. Dwayne is good but he is NO KOBE.

SR 7 said:
you rather have lebron? the guy who is scared to take teh game winning shot? Did you watch game 6? the play where he got to the foul line wiht like 1.6 sec left? he cost em the seriers right there. they were down 3 pts he was open for the 3 and he passed it across the court but he got fouled on the pass and got 2 FT when they were down 3 with 1.6 or so left. Do you think kobe would pass teh game winning shot? or evne wade? or how abotu jordan? bird? I dont think so. He cost em the series right there by b eing scared to take the 3 and passing it off instead as he did about 5 times the entire year. Sorry, i dont want a leader on my team that is afraid of the BIG shot. Dwayne is good but he is NO KOBE.

You are absolutely right. I would rather have KOBE who took the entire 4th quarter off in the last game of the series with Phoenix.:shakeno:

SR 7 said:
KOBE. Let me tell you why. Many ppl hate him so dont use ur hate for the man as an excuse to not pick him. Listen carefully without being a homer. He changes the game plan. He changes teh way the D plays. He makes you focus on him and opens up lanes for others and shots. If that isnt' working b /c his inconsistent players and untalented players can't come through with taht ala game 7 of rd 1 he can score at will and whenever he wants. if you watched the suns game, the gameplan was for KOBE to NOT be kobe and to go in the post whchi was very successful until the big mans talent level cought up as he was overachieving in game 1-4. "Meaning Butterfingers Kwame" Wade is good but is he a scorer or as deadly as Kobe? NOPE! does he have the Ima hurt you even after your bleeding to death mentality? no! does nash? HAAAAAAA! nash is product of the system. give me marion and spot up shooters and i can run around jump in the key get stuck cuz i can't b e creative and made a bonehead play and throw it up where marion comes and takes the ball from the air and bails nash out then throw it to whoever that is open b/c there are 3 ppl giong for taht lose ball in the air and that spot up shooter...meaning the entire roster, has an open shot. What happens when you take their 3 pts game away? they lose. I like wade a lot but he is no where near kobe. Kobe WILL Be better then jordan once he gets some talent around him. WE gave the suns more trouble and more of a hard tiem then ANY OTHER team in this playoffs with an UNBELIEVABLE LACK OF TALENT COMPARISION BTW THE LAC and the Mav's. Give kobe E. brand and that was a walk in the park.

LAC was just stuipd tho. the coach is a moron. you watch tape, you see LA was successful with the BS big men we had and you see you are favored to take suns out in 5 games at the most cuz of kamman, brand then u have cassel and mobley and maggette. compare taht to LA's roster. If kobe gets a good C this year we will make it to the finals and watch him come out better then this year.

Alot of people think Jordan is the GOAT and because he was soo marketable it will be very difficult for Kobe to surpass Jordan. Nash is a 2-time MVP he lost 3 starters off of last years roster and still took a team to the WCF. Nash definately benefits from the system the D'Antoni runs but he has alot to do with the success of the system.

Kobe is an amazing player but he doesn't really make anyone around him good. Wade on the other hand is amazing also and his teamates feed off of his play and teamwork. I also really like Nash and would of chose him if he was younger. I choose Wade!

SR 7 said:

If you stopped riding on Kobe for a bit I would take you seriously. Calling Nash a product of the system is a joke there is a reason why Pheonix wanted him there so bad and got a huge contract to go there because he was a proven star.

Back
Top Bottom