Kory Sheets looking to make a his mark at RB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kory Sheets looking to make a his mark at RB

Here we go with this guy again. :bobdole: Personally, I just hope they cut this guy soon so we will have to stop hearing about how he is a future gamebreaker with all of his speed.

Sounds like he is focused. I hope he can back up his words. With Grigsby looking good as well, the competition should be fierce.

Somebody must have seen this guy do something out of the ordinary in order to STILL keep him around...we´ll see in a coulpe of weeks

i love how quick we are to dump on those that haven't had time..

i'm..not sure, as a team we have that luxury...

but then again..us fans know more..
for the little it's worth ...we need another back..

and clearly, if nothing else..this guy wants to step up.

I'm pulling for Sheets. ..bit of a speedster. give him a chance.

apparently lots of people in san fran was upset when the dolphins scooped sheets up
But with the dolphins he just been sh-its im willing to give the guy a chance see if he can
produce i think he will do better than cobbs i think cobbs should go to arizona..
be cool to hear KOlb hands off to cobbs for no gain lol

hes cool on twitter, he will talk to any fan.. Confident player, I think if given a proper shot he has the motivation and ability to create plays. We'll see though.

I see some of you talking about practicing, he said he will be on the field tomorrow. I think he had to accept the player option contract or something like that, so that might be why he had to sit with the others who re-did contracts until the 4th.

If he is not practicing then that injury must be still bothering him of that's the case then sinora

I believe he was a restricted free agent and he cannot practice until the new CBA, i think thats what i remember reading

kory sheets and julius pruitt must feel like superstars at this time of the year because we always anoint these guys and then get horribly dissapointed when they dont crack the 53 man or ever step on the field

Back
Top Bottom