Kurt Warner says possible home - Miami! (merged) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kurt Warner says possible home - Miami! (merged)

Shoprite could land Warner...but The Green Acres Nursing Home is sure to make a huge push for him.

We dont want Warner anywhere near a dolphin uniform and i hope that Speilman isnt anywhere near draft day for us.Look at his record.Thats all Saban needs is rejects from wanny days.Fire everyone Saban.....

I'd like to get someone like Warner or Kitna to compete with Feeley (with Feeley getting ALL the 1st string snaps in camp this time), but I'd like to develop Feeley because he has more upside and more career left than Warner or Kitna.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Put it this way, I would rather have Fiedler then Warner!:cry:
Lets not bring that name up even to make a point.

DaQuix said:
Being a Bills fan, the last place I would want Kurt Warner to go is Miami. He is 10x the QB that Feeley is, and led a terrible Giants team to a 5-2 record. They replaced him and hasn't won since. He came in for 1 series and he immediatly led them to a TD.

Most Dolfans are in love A.J Feeley for some reason.Kurt Warner will be a great signing to compete for starting job against Feeley.

minus said:
Most Dolfans are in love A.J Feeley for some reason.Kurt Warner will be a great signing to compete for starting job against Feeley.
You obviously have not seen Warner play a game in awhile.

The guy holds the ball way too long, has injury problems, zero mobility, his passes have been ducks for 2 years and he is addicted to turning the ball over.

He also has no upside...

Yah sounds like a grand idea to me...:roflmao:

minus said:

Liking AJ Feeley and hating Kurt Warner can be and is mutually exclusive. Kurt Warner is a cancer.

no no no i would never want Warner not even as a memeber of the scout team
yea that is what we need a guy that is a cancer when he is not playin well or getting the time he wants
and if we take him it will set us back another 2-3 in the QB movement
i say send him to the bills or the saints

minus said:
Warner is really gunshy. AJ is not, that's one reason alone I think he'll be better in miami.

Warner instead of Feeley? No.

Warner to compete for the starting spot with Feeley? No.

Warner to come in as the clear #2 QB and mentor Feeley and a late round rookie QB? Fine.

We will need a vet QB to back-up Feeley, if he stays on, though another name I'd toss out there is Brian Griese. He has done fair-good with a better OL and run game in Tampa.

I think Kurt Warner is a very average Qb, which Aj Feeley is also. I wouldn't hate the idea of bringing him into compete for the starting job with whoever the other QB's on the roster are. I don't want the team to bring in a QB to mentor a 27 yr old QB. I don't know if Mike McMahon is a free agent, but I think he would be a much better option to compete with Feeley for the starting job if he is a free agent. Just giving AJ Feeley the starting job for next season after his less than stellar year would be a bad move imo.

Back
Top Bottom