Kyle Turley Rant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Turley Rant

Yeah after reading the article you now no the reaso whythe saints stumble every year. Man those guys are morons. Low class organization, dirty grills, flies on the food, over 100 health violations and what is their response, "you know we dont have to feed you" "don't like it, don't eat it". But hey what do you expect from a guy named 'Mickey'.

Originally posted by Muck
Naw man, it was our very own Lawrence Fishburne impersonator....George Teague. :)

Turley went OFF!! I love the guy. I love his ferocity. While they were pissed off because the penalty killed their drive.....you can bet that Aaron Brooks was glad to have Turley on his side in the heat of the moment. That's the kind of guy you want with you in the trenches. I like his phrase "Serve and Protect".

And that's the kind of guy that George Teague is too. It's about pride and territory. Turley stands up for his. And so does George Teague.

But was that not one of the greatest moments in football you ever witnessed, with Emmitt Smith responding in the same way (running to midfield and slamming the ball)?? It gets me fired up!! I'm going to look for the video and download it as soon as I get back home this weekend.
:allhail: That was really cool. However the all time best moment in football as far as examples of passion is......Zach sommersaulting into the endzone after his interception TD against the Tiny Titans to open the season two years ago.

I was thinking it could be George Teague but for some reason I thought better of it and thought he was already out of the league by then. I had forgotten that Woodson got ejected for the Newberry stepping thing and I remember that play too.

I just think its a little funny that the refs ejected Turley for his antics in defense of his quarterback's life, and yet Teague bodyslams Terrell Owens on the Dallas Star and no call. And you knew the refs did a no-call on purpose too, cuz they knew what TO was doing was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom