Kyler Murray

jbyrd850

Rookie
Reaction score
Will be a bust.

Glad we didn’t even have the opportunity to take that lil guy.

gerblack

That Guy
Reaction score
Why to soon for that talk on any of the young QBs. His second preseason game he did look bad Hundly though looking really good.

rev kev

THE DEFLATOR
Reaction score
I went to the game too Huntley genius against Second string -

Murray looked lost - has a big arm - has wheels but with everyone playing vanilla one has to wonder whether he can make the reads

Like us with Thill - when Zona needs a yard they have Murray in shotgun handing off 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage (hate that)

Arizona O and D looked overmatched in every phase - Zona fans were anxious about this even tho it was vanilla league -

Good thing Arizona won’t select a Qb next year - me thinks they will be picking Top 4

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He barely played and the team got overwhelmed with pressure. They weren't gameplanning. If that game mattered in the slightest then he wouldn't have been pulled without doing anything positive. As it is there isn't much bearing on the regular season.

When you see a rookie QB make plays two weeks in a row like Daniel Jones, you take notice because at least the guy is executing on the NFL field. But young QB's struggling when the team isn't fielding its best players, running its best plays, or really trying to exploit the weaknesses of the opponent, you don't read too much into it.

gerblack

That Guy
Reaction score
He barely played and the team got overwhelmed with pressure. They weren't gameplanning. If that game mattered in the slightest then he wouldn't have been pulled without doing anything positive. As it is there isn't much bearing on the regular season.

When you see a rookie QB make plays two weeks in a row like Daniel Jones, you take notice because at least the guy is executing on the NFL field. But young QB's struggling when the team isn't fielding its best players, running its best plays, or really trying to exploit the weaknesses of the opponent, you don't read too much into it.
That was their starting Oline the will have to have the best schemes in the world because those boys blocked worse than ours lol

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
And Daniel Jones is a future HOF inductee. I’m actually rooting really hard for this BTW.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Whether he will be a bust or not. Arizona has an OL that makes ours look above average

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Being patient and watching this kid against the Lions.
I personally still don't get the fascination.

Int, Balls being batted at the LOS, and occasional keeper..

jbyrd850

Rookie
Reaction score
I don’t care if you are the best athlete in the whole damn world, you don’t spend a number one pick, let alone the actual number 1 pick on a QB who’s 5-10.

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I don’t care if you are the best athlete in the whole damn world, you don’t spend a number one pick, let alone the actual number 1 pick on a QB who’s 5-10.
Obviously it can work but the kid is also thin. He's not built like Russell who's built solid.
What's the deal with his accuracy? He's been way off since the preseason.
So far, I'm not sure what you gained by getting this kid over what you had in Rosen.

Last edited:

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Funny that everyone's ripping on the kid who got drafted by a bad team and thrown in there to get bodied, but not the loser coach they hired who is putting him in this spot.

Top Bottom