Kyler Murray | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray

Didn't watch the whole game but he's looking pretty good right now.

Turns out that ripping on a rookie quarterback after one half of football isn't the best situation for having a hot take.

Turns out that ripping on a rookie quarterback after one half of football isn't the best situation for having a hot take.

Lol, Where were you in the preseason and through 95% of the game?
That's why i can never take poster like you seriously.

What is that comment even supposed to mean? Where was I? Well, I wasn't slagging on Murray for not looking like an All-Pro after a couple of preseason joke contests during his first NFL start.

Quarterbacks drafted by bad teams with highly questionable coaching staffs need a little bit of time and a little bit of patience to evaluate. It's for precisely that reason that I want to see more of Josh Rosen. He's probably not going to be very good, but I'll give him a fair shake, which I don't think he's had yet.

Very happy with Murray and the Cardinals. I don’t believe they are tank contenders.

What is that comment even supposed to mean? Where was I? Well, I wasn't slagging on Murray for not looking like an All-Pro after a couple of preseason joke contests during his first NFL start.

Quarterbacks drafted by bad teams with highly questionable coaching staffs need a little bit of time and a little bit of patience to evaluate. It's for precisely that reason that I want to see more of Josh Rosen. He's probably not going to be very good, but I'll give him a fair shake, which I don't think he's had yet.

It's mean exactly what it sounds like. You were nowhere to be found in the preseason games and all of that game well into the 4h quarter. The high throws, the inaccurate throws, the ints, the sacks, the bad decisions. Where were you? No where! But as soon as the kid makes a few plays...like Magic you appear!

It's mean exactly what it sounds like. You were nowhere to be found in the preseason games and all of that game well into the 4h quarter. The high throws, the inaccurate throws, the ints, the sacks, the bad decisions. Where were you? No where! But as soon as the kid makes a few plays...like Magic you appear!

I thought his post was clear - he wasn't making outlandish statements IN EITHER DIRECTION like this foolish thread. Where was he? Keeping his mouth closed, like a wise person.

I thought his post was clear - he wasn't making outlandish statements IN EITHER DIRECTION like this foolish thread. Where was he? Keeping his mouth closed, like a wise person.

Kept his mouth closed through preseason games 1 - 4 and through 3.5 quarters of game 1 and then ONLY after Murray made some plays posted.

Hmmm....Sames like the posters directions were pretty clear. As is yours! Now crawl back in your hole..no one was talking to you.

Kept his mouth closed through preseason games 1 - 4 and through 3.5 quarters of game 1 and then ONLY after Murray made some plays posted.

Hmmm....Sames like the posters directions were pretty clear. As is yours! Now crawl back in your hole..no one was talking to you.

Get a grip dude. You troll for no reason, with no basis, make yourself look like a fool and got called out for it.

Yeah, he popped up at the right time cause you made yourself look stupid. Then, he called you out for being stupid. And now your panties are in a bunch.

Aren't you the same dude that told me I had no reason to believe the Dolphins are going to be bad this year after week 1? But you know a rookie QB on a bad team sucks after one half of a game.

Starting to understand what I was dealing with in that other thread.

I’m not gonna come in here after every bad game or good game and talk about him.

I think he’s gonna be a huge bust, but if I’m wrong I’ll eat crow in this thread. I wanted to start a thread about him since he was so polarizing for us leading up to the draft. You had some guys on here wanting to trade up to take him. Let’s see what happens but I think he will be average at best and is a huge injury liability with the way he plays and his lack of size.

Honest question: Are you for real with this crap?

Back
Top Bottom