L. Coles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L. Coles

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
he would be PERFECT is there anyway washington parts with him, O-gun,Sam MAdison,and 20th pick for there #5,and Coles?

I'm amazed at the absolutely ridiculous scenarios that are tossed out around here sometimes. :shakeno:

In answer to your question however:

NO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They would have to eat what's left of Coles' $13 million siging bonus they gave him last year and deal with Madison's outrageously high future salaries. Takes more, a much higher pick, I think to trade away a top 5 pick.

This is not the NBA or Madden 2004...

Nah, lets take Mannings 18 mil salary and give the Colts Fiedler, Griese, and Madison and we'll break just about even. :p

Originally posted by Zachspac54
he would be PERFECT is there anyway washington parts with him, O-gun,Sam MAdison,and 20th pick for there #5,and Coles?

The Dolphins play in the NFL, not the NBA.. :rolleyes2

Re: Re: L. Coles

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

The Dolphins play in the NFL, not the NBA.. :rolleyes2

Holy SH-T!! I needed a hobby so thought I'd pick up basketball and join an NBA fansite....you mean this whole time this is a football site?

Damn.....I need to find another hobby I guess....:lol: :confused: maybe i'll join a :band: and be a :rockon: player instead :rocker:

Last edited by a moderator:
This scenario is one of the most ridiculous I've seen here. But it was a good laugh.

My apologies to Zachspac, the poor guy probably just doesn't follow the inner workings of the team as religiously as we no-life bastards. Its not really his fault that he came up with an idea that for all intents and purposes is impossible

I'm partial to ESPN Football. Maybe we can get four #1's if not I will reset and try again!!!! :shakeno:

i got it trade feidler to san diego for the all there draft picks plus LT then we trade LT to the vikings for bryant mckinnie

Back
Top Bottom