L. Coles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L. Coles

L. Coles WR

I said this on another thread but nobody replied. I know nobody likes Keyshawn Johnson he is to epensive and mouthy give me the **** ball. But would Miami ever be interested in him or were will he might be next year who is interested? I am not a K J fan just a question.

Re: L. Coles WR

Originally posted by Noland
I said this on another thread but nobody replied. I know nobody likes Keyshawn Johnson he is to epensive and mouthy give me the **** ball. But would Miami ever be interested in him or were will he might be next year who is interested? I am not a K J fan just a question.

Just MO, but I wouldn't want him (or TO) not cuz he's not a good enough player but simply cuz of his baggage. This team has a fragile enough pysch as it is and he may only lead it into a real tailspin. Afterall, last time I looked, this is still a team sport with 10 other players and I don't think we need the added distractions evry time he bitches and moans when he can't have it his way all the time. I think it may go deeper than what we all know. There was a good reason why TB dumped him 2/3rds the way into the season.
But then again, what do i know?? I was the one that picked balt as having the best chance to beat nE in the playoffs poll thread!!

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom