L.T. Leading Rusher!?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L.T. Leading Rusher!?!?!

Originally posted by dolfans1988
I just swa it too, but i didnt like what clayton said about the colts going to SB.. how can he pick them if they have no secondary and they lost their best linebacker in Mo. Peterson...

The Colts going all the way is just as muh of a joke as me saying that Pete Prisco is a smart guy.

Yo man.. the sig, can you make it shorter? :eek:

not sure about indy going all the way but i do know this: if edgerrin james gets back to pre-injury form, that will be one of, if not the best offense in the league.

The Colts making the SB.. Why not?? That defense improved to 9th best last year and will be better this year.. Colts were a very very respectable pass defending team last year and another year in Dungy's defense could have the Colts defense as a top 6-8..

As for the rushing title goes, I do not care if Ricky winns it.. My pick would have to be Priest Holmes though.. This guy would of won the title last year and everyone is writing him off because of an injury last year.. Marshall Faulk will do real well this year as well with Pace and Turley sealing the ends.. I don't see Tomlinson winning the rushing title mainly because of his competition, the Raiders were top 5 rushing defense, I believe and the Broncos had a top 3 run defense at some point last year with KC improving as well.. I'm real glad Priest is falling on Fantasy Football rankings though.. I'll be sure to pick him up.. :D

faulk doesn't get the carries to be the nfl leading rusher not????

i have to vote for holmes too

holmes 1750
williams 1600
LT 1599.9

i will change my vote if the chiefs trade for james allen.

Back
Top Bottom