LA details | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LA details

elite14eva said:
who do u think has the better offer 4 lavar?
The last that I heard we had the best offer on the table. That was as of last week though.

dolphan117 said:
The last that I heard we had the best offer on the table. That was as of last week though.
clayton said today jax is offering 11$11 mill in garanteed money it seems like they might have the upper hand.

Dolfan1000 said:
I dont get it.

They have offered him 11 Million Dollar signing bonus but it is unknown what his base salaries would be, and we have offered him 5 million dollars per year, but we dont know the signing bonus?

I'm with you. I think this tells us nothing. It's like saying, "I bought one steak for $9.99 a pound and another for $12. Which is the better deal? We can guess how much each steak weighs, but we are still guessing and really have no idea which is a better deal. Until we get numbers that are comparable, $ per year, guarenteed $, length of contract, signing bonus, this means nothing. It's analysis without enough facts.

I'm sick of this guy, we've been after him for how long, like 3 weeks now? He's not gonna get the money he wants he just has to realize that.

My gut feeling is he is gonna sign with the giants just so he can stick it to the redskins twice a year.

jax will not pay LA more than their 2 dt. LA will choose mia or ny. cold weather or balmy s fla. hes impressed with what saban is doing and if the money is close to any other bidder he will be a fin.

phin17-0 said:
jax will not pay LA more than their 2 dt. LA will choose mia or ny. cold weather or balmy s fla. hes impressed with what saban is doing and if the money is close to any other bidder he will be a fin.

yeap. c'mon he is getting 11 in guaranteed he'd have signed by now cuz he wanst aroudn 10 in guar. obvouisly he is finding ways to make miami pay him more money and saban isn't budging b/c he knows LA wants to come here so bad and LA knows it too. he is jsut bluffing.

If were offering him 5 mill a year and I think he wants 7 if im not mistaken..Why not meet in the middle and goto 6.1 million(100,000 over the middle actually)..I think were still #1 team he wants to play for and hope he signs this week :D

elite14eva said:
i want to know the details about the $11 mill the jax are offering.

u no just as much as everyone else. no one knows the singning bonus the dolphins are giving, no one knows the base salary that lavar is getting. to many empty spots

finmann said:
Agreed....Nick must really see something in him that he likes, many people on here were not high on Arrington.

Frankly do you guys have a clue as to what salaries usually are for top NFL players? This isn't 1995, 5m for Lavar is A STEAL...

I mean Witherspoon is making 6m a year almost so what's so surprising. 5m isn't breaking the bank....

We might be better off to just pass on Lavar. There are a lot of good LB's in this year's draft that won't bankrupt us.

Back
Top Bottom