Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

CONGRATULATIONS!

championship IS COMING. Enjoy this run...Kupchack has robbed the grizz.

The best lineup in basketball.

In fact. You heard it here first...the Lakers are the champs.

Kobe
Farmar
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Length, defense, and most importantly...great rebounding. Down the stretch...impossible to guard.

This could be the best deal I have ever seen.

CONGRATULATIONS!

championship IS COMING. Enjoy this run...Kupchack has robbed the grizz.

The best lineup in basketball.

In fact. You heard it here first...the Lakers are the champs.

Kobe
Farmar
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Length, defense, and most importantly...great rebounding. Down the stretch...impossible to guard.

This could be the best deal I have ever seen.

details?

They did trade alot though...Kwame is a stiff. Crittendon will be good. and two first rounders (who cares).

Highway robbery. the ONLY hting that makes me think is that this was Jerry West that you dealt with..so maybe he knows something that you don't. That is all.

Dude. Wow. Kupchak actually robbed someone! Gets Ariza for junk, and now Gasol. And we already have his brother too.

Someone in Memphis is smoking some serious weed.

Dude. Wow. Kupchak actually robbed someone! Gets Ariza for junk, and now Gasol. And we already have his brother too.

Someone in Memphis is smoking some serious weed.

Actually, you had to throw in the younger Gasol is the report

Being a Suns fan all I can say is:
This SUCKS...really really SUCKS....Gasol is one player I DIDNT want to see on the Lakers...

:beer1:

EDIT: Sorry forgot to add the link

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10613060

Actually, you had to throw in the younger Gasol is the report

Being a Suns fan all I can say is:
This SUCKS...really really SUCKS....Gasol is one player I DIDNT want to see on the Lakers...

:beer1:

Hmm, that's unfortunate, likewise for Critt. But the FO's intent is absolutely clear: "We want to win now". But getting rid of Kwame and McKie's dead-weight contract. I've heard of killing two birds with one stone but this is ludicrous.

:dancing::dancing::dancing:
:woot:
I just pissed my pants. Mitch Cupcake I take back everything bad I said about you. Jerry West thank you for taking Kwame "the liability" Brown off our roster.

I called it earlier in the season we will be Western Conference Champs. With this move I believe we can take it all. Man this came out of nowhere. I didnt here any of this on Lakers post game show last night. Man Im already thinking back2back2back2back with this young team and the old spurs/suns team falling fast.

I think Kidd is out of the question now unless its straight up for Odom. We dont have a big expiring contract to trade and Farmar now is definitely off the table by virtue of trading Critt.

Back
Top Bottom