Lakers Lakers Lakers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Lakers will be Western Conference Champs this year.

This team looks so good right now and they are young. When Bynum comes back fresh from injury we'll be ready to rock in the playoffs. I predict J. Kidd coming here before the trading deadline for dead weight Kwame Brown, Farmar and another player.

Latest power rankings have the Lakers #1. I dont see how they did it. Congrats to them though.

It'll be hard to keep it up with #2 option Bynum out for 8 weeks. I hope we sign a PJ Brown and/or Chris Webber so we can get production on the defensive and offensive, respectably, end.

It could be a long 8 weeks without Bynum. Odom, Kwame, Mihm, and Turiaf really need to step it up.

It wouldnt be a lakers thread without a Jailblazer fan and a bandwagon Angels fan.:winkwink:

Latest power rankings have the Lakers #1. I dont see how they did it. Congrats to them though.

I don't understand how they can be #1 over the Celts who made them look like they didn't even deserve to be on the same court as them twice this season, but whatever they will fall off because of the Bynum injury and power rankings are just for fun.

GO CELTS!!!!

and kobe will always be a rapist. and ball hog

:)

Yep because he raped the jailblazers of a championship in 2000.

and a ball hog like Lebron but haters only seem to see Kobe as the negative one.

I don't understand how they can be #1 over the Celts who made them look like they didn't even deserve to be on the same court as them twice this season, but whatever they will fall off because of the Bynum injury and power rankings are just for fun.

GO CELTS!!!!

Celtics have a weak bench. Once you get pass the big3 they have no one. Lakers bench is deep and actually score more then the starters on most night.

Back
Top Bottom