Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

Lakers might be #1 in the latest power rankings, but as of last night, they arent #1 where it counts, the standings. That would be the Phoenix Suns, Suns, Suns!

I hope we get the pleasure to knock them out of the playoffs for a third straight year.

Lakers will win another championship way before the Heat even make it to the Finals. You can put money on that.:wink:

LOL!

The Heat will win 2 championships before the Lakers make the finals again.

It's called Cap Space...you guys don't and won't have it for a looooong while.

The Heat on the other hand are a few moves away from signing Elton Brand straight up in the offseason....or just staying put with a lottery pick, and 15 million in cap space. They then become a massive cap space team in 2010.

You are talking about 3 pieces that the Heat will add without much effort. You are just wrong..sorry.

I predicted the Lakers would be the #4 seed in the west. I seem to be right on with that.

LOL!

The Heat will win 2 championships before the Lakers make the finals again.

It's called Cap Space...you guys don't and won't have it for a looooong while.

The Heat on the other hand are a few moves away from signing Elton Brand straight up in the offseason....or just staying put with a lottery pick, and 15 million in cap space. They then become a massive cap space team in 2010.

You are talking about 3 pieces that the Heat will add without much effort. You are just wrong..sorry.

I predicted the Lakers would be the #4 seed in the west. I seem to be right on with that.

I doubt that. The Clips love Brand and they'll keep him away from the Heat again.

We dont need cap space when we can develop players like Bynum and our deep bench. So much for Wade being a force he's not even a top 5 player in the league and has regress since the Finals 2 yrs ago. The Clippers are never gonna let Elton Brand leave but I give you credit for wishful thinking.

Lakers might be #1 in the latest power rankings, but as of last night, they arent #1 where it counts, the standings. That would be the Phoenix Suns, Suns, Suns!

I hope we get the pleasure to knock them out of the playoffs for a third straight year.

Different story when Bynum comes back. You better enjoy your season this year because after this year the Suns are going to be blown up. :blowup:

To the Lakers credit they are playing well, but realistically come playoff time, they cant matchup to S.A. or Denver, or Phoenix. I'm sorry Bynum is decent but he is NOT Amare, or Camby, or Duncan. You need one more solid all star player on your squad to be a contender. Odom is not the answer, neither is Ariza. Kidd would change the look of your team all together. The only down side to him is he's 34.

Back
Top Bottom