Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

We dont need cap space when we can develop players like Bynum and our deep bench. So much for Wade being a force he's not even a top 5 player in the league and has regress since the Finals 2 yrs ago. The Clippers are never gonna let Elton Brand leave but I give you credit for wishful thinking.

How are the Clippers not gonna allow him to leave? Threaten his life? His family? he is an unrestricted Free Agent. He SIGNED with us before. HE actually SIGNED with us before. he is UNRESTRICTED this time. Do the math, although I know that is something that for you Lakers fans is very hard to do.

LOL. Wade NOT top 5? What Bull****. So an Injury counts as "regression"? LOL! Nevermind that he hasn't regressed at all. The team around him has. His numbers are very much the same.

"Develop" players! Well.. at least you got one. That great Developmental program that produced Bynum, Bynum, Bynum, Bynum, and Bynum.

Wade is banged up, he's still one of the best in the league, he just needs to stop driving to the whole so much. He needs to take more jumpshots.

GO LAKERS!! Bring on Kidd and let's get serious about contending NOW!!

How are the Clippers not gonna allow him to leave? Threaten his life? His family? he is an unrestricted Free Agent. He SIGNED with us before. HE actually SIGNED with us before. he is UNRESTRICTED this time. Do the math, although I know that is something that for you Lakers fans is very hard to do.

LOL. Wade NOT top 5? What Bull****. So an Injury counts as "regression"? LOL! Nevermind that he hasn't regressed at all. The team around him has. His numbers are very much the same.

"Develop" players! Well.. at least you got one. That great Developmental program that produced Bynum, Bynum, Bynum, Bynum, and Bynum.

Clippers can offer him more $$$. Get my drift.

Bryant, Nash, Garnett, Duncan, Lebron > D.Wade.

Bynum, Farmar Turiaf all have develop better then the scrubs on the Heat. Dorrell Wright what a joke he turned out to be.

Clippers can offer him more $$$. Get my drift.

Bryant, Nash, Garnett, Duncan, Lebron > D.Wade.

Bynum, Farmar Turiaf all have develop better then the scrubs on the Heat. Dorrell Wright what a joke he turned out to be.

Clippers are notoriously cheap.

You just don't remember.

Riley is famous for developing talent.

Turiaf is garbage...farmar is mediocre...Bynum is the only one.

Dorrell Wright is still a baby. He is hardly a joke.

BTW...I feel a Lakers tanking coming on. They got off to a good start against the Suns..they just need to carry it over into the next few games. They can do it!

Clippers are notoriously cheap.

You just don't remember.

Riley is famous for developing talent.

Turiaf is garbage...farmar is mediocre...Bynum is the only one.

Dorrell Wright is still a baby. He is hardly a joke.

Riley has develop crap for the Heat that why they are so old. Stearling is paying top dollar for everyone of his player so you can rest assure he gonna give Brand the max. Obviously you dont watch lakers basketball to say Turiaf and Farmar are crap. Our bench is one of the strongest in the league and for your information Bynum is not a bench player.

BTW...I feel a Lakers tanking coming on. They got off to a good start against the Suns..they just need to carry it over into the next few games. They can do it!

Lakers tanking I highly doubt. A few loses because of Bynum injury is obvious. Tanking is what you call the Miami Heat. That team is in chaos.

Riley has develop crap for the Heat that why they are so old. Stearling is paying top dollar for everyone of his player so you can rest assure he gonna give Brand the max. Obviously you dont watch lakers basketball to say Turiaf and Farmar are crap. Our bench is one of the strongest in the league and for your information Bynum is not a bench player.

The Heat is not Old Amars. Do a little research. We have 3 guys that are 30 and over..and two of them will be gone at years end. next year, it is very possible that we will have only ONE 30 year old on the team. Riley has always been great at developing talent. it is a known fact. I said Turiaf is crap. he is.

You obviously don't know what a developmental project is either. farmar/Truriaf and Bynum were draft picks. Bynum and Farmar were 1st round picks. Turiaf was a 2nd rounder.

Haslem is a developmental project. Quinn is a project. Wright and Cook are not..neither is Bynum, Turiaf, Or Farmar expecially.

i like how a Heat Fan is calling Lakers players crappy..:sidelol::lol:

clear.gif
Miami 8-30 < Lakers 26-12

Back
Top Bottom