Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

Celtics have a weak bench. Once you get pass the big3 they have no one. Lakers bench is deep and actually score more then the starters on most night.
House is decent. Posey is a starter on other teams. Beyond that though, the bench is terrible. As for the Lake show, I can see them picking up Webber.

Lakers will be Western Conference Champs this year.

This team looks so good right now and they are young. When Bynum comes back fresh from injury we'll be ready to rock in the playoffs. I predict J. Kidd coming here before the trading deadline for dead weight Kwame Brown, Farmar and another player.

Farmar??
No way. He's our Future PG, maybe Crittenton.

Farmar is good but have you seen Crittenton play this year when he got playing time. He has better skill then Farmar. I like Farmar but I wouldnt shed a tear if he was traded.

how can you defend a rapist? if it was any one else but your butt buddy kobe you wouldnt...lebron ball hog? hahhaahh

:lol:

This post is laughable coming from a fan of team like the Jailblazer the NBA Criminals. How can you support your team should be the question. And also you obviously didnt watch the NBA Finals last year.

1a.Reuben Patterson entered a modified plea to an attempted rape charge involving his children's 24 year old nanny whom he forced to perform a sex act on him. BTW Kobe had all charges dropped big difference.

1b. Patterson was also convictted of misdemeanor assault outside a Cleveland nightclub

1c.Patterson has also had his share of domestic violence arrests. In 2002 he was arrested for felony domestic violence

2.Jailblazers Qyntel Woods was busted for being part of a illegal FIGHTING PIT BULL ring. Not only has Qyntel Woods been involved in raising fighting pit bulls but he has had several run ins with the law on seperate occasions, ranging from driving with no insurance to possession of marijuana.

3a. Damon Stoudamire was charged with felony possession of more than 150 grams of marijuana after police responded to reports of a burglar alarm at Stoudamire's house on Feb. 23, 2002.

3b. On November 22, 2002 Damon gets busted again for possessing marijuana during a traffic stop in the state of Washington

3c. On July 3, 2003 Damon Stoudamire gets foiled by authorities when he tries to pass through an Arizona airport metal detector with more than an ounce of weed wrapped up in aluminum foil. Now I have heard of stoners doing some pretty stupid stuff, but damn, this takes the cake I think

4.Zach Randolph is a talented hothead who has been fined for punching a teammate in practice and has been arrested on marijuana suspicion, (DUI) Driving Under the Influence. However the Trailblazers gave him a six year 83.8 million dollar contract extension still.

Most of those guys dont even play for Portland anymore. Besides this is a Laker thread right? Felix maybe you should open up a jail.....er...trailblazers thread. :D

Farmar is good but have you seen Crittenton play this year when he got playing time. He has better skill then Farmar. I like Farmar but I wouldnt shed a tear if he was traded.

Critt has the higher ceiling but right now, Farmar has more experience and knowledge of the game. And he's been the difference for our bench. Remove the catalyst and one of the top benches in the league (before Bynum went down) goes kaput. I think if we move 6'5 Critt to SG and Farmar to PG in the future, it'll be something special. Really, I don't think we'll trade for Kidd because they want Bynum and then we have a lot of money tied to PG with little C depth.

Critt has the higher ceiling but right now, Farmar has more experience and knowledge of the game. And he's been the difference for our bench. Remove the catalyst and one of the top benches in the league (before Bynum went down) goes kaput. I think if we move 6'5 Critt to SG and Farmar to PG in the future, it'll be something special. Really, I don't think we'll trade for Kidd because they want Bynum and then we have a lot of money tied to PG with little C depth.

exactly plus we have that experience PG in D-Fish now so no need for Kidd anymore.

Also this team has chemistry which was lacking the last couple years.

I do agree with both of you that Farmar is great for this team. No Doubt. BUT you ship K. Brown, J. Farmar, and someone else for J. Kidd we will be a better team. The future at the PG position is Crittenton not Farmar. You bring a double double PG like J. Kidd and Watch out. You have J. Kidd, K. Bryant, L. Odom (who plays better as a 3rd or 4th option) T. Ariza, and A. Bynum as starter. That a way better lineup. Then you have D. Fish the leader off the bench with Vlad Rad, Sasha, Turiaf, Walton, and Mihm. Unstoppable team IMO. Just look at that starting five and with J. Kidd passing skills Lamar Odom can FINALLY PLAY TO HIS POTENTIAL.

I do agree with both of you that Farmar is great for this team. No Doubt. BUT you ship K. Brown, J. Farmar, and someone else for J. Kidd we will be a better team. The future at the PG position is Crittenton not Farmar. You bring a double double PG like J. Kidd and Watch out. You have J. Kidd, K. Bryant, L. Odom (who plays better as a 3rd or 4th option) T. Ariza, and A. Bynum as starter. That a way better lineup. Then you have D. Fish the leader off the bench with Vlad Rad, Sasha, Turiaf, Walton, and Mihm. Unstoppable team IMO. Just look at that starting five and with J. Kidd passing skills Lamar Odom can FINALLY PLAY TO HIS POTENTIAL.

I still consider Critt as more of a shorter SG type than a PG. The way he plays is akin to what a SG does in the triangle. I'd rather ship a 1st rounder over to the Nets than Farmar (provided we don't go belly-up in the 2nd half of the season). What we really need right now is a true two-way PF and a C.

:lol:

This post is laughable coming from a fan of team like the Jailblazer the NBA Criminals. How can you support your team should be the question. And also you obviously didnt watch the NBA Finals last year.

1a.Reuben Patterson entered a modified plea to an attempted rape charge involving his children's 24 year old nanny whom he forced to perform a sex act on him. BTW Kobe had all charges dropped big difference.

1b. Patterson was also convictted of misdemeanor assault outside a Cleveland nightclub

1c.Patterson has also had his share of domestic violence arrests. In 2002 he was arrested for felony domestic violence

2.Jailblazers Qyntel Woods was busted for being part of a illegal FIGHTING PIT BULL ring. Not only has Qyntel Woods been involved in raising fighting pit bulls but he has had several run ins with the law on seperate occasions, ranging from driving with no insurance to possession of marijuana.

3a. Damon Stoudamire was charged with felony possession of more than 150 grams of marijuana after police responded to reports of a burglar alarm at Stoudamire's house on Feb. 23, 2002.

3b. On November 22, 2002 Damon gets busted again for possessing marijuana during a traffic stop in the state of Washington

3c. On July 3, 2003 Damon Stoudamire gets foiled by authorities when he tries to pass through an Arizona airport metal detector with more than an ounce of weed wrapped up in aluminum foil. Now I have heard of stoners doing some pretty stupid stuff, but damn, this takes the cake I think

4.Zach Randolph is a talented hothead who has been fined for punching a teammate in practice and has been arrested on marijuana suspicion, (DUI) Driving Under the Influence. However the Trailblazers gave him a six year 83.8 million dollar contract extension still.
lol you think i care about any of that? the only thats as bad as kobes is ruben the nanny raper..no1 liked him in portland anyway..none of those players are even on the team anymore. your argument is weak

Back
Top Bottom