Lamar Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Jackson

Strong temptation to fill other pressing needs, especially with the sort of players that could fall to that pick.

But, I could totally get on board with it. Wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard about it.

Strong temptation to fill other pressing needs, especially with the sort of players that could fall to that pick.

But, I could totally get on board with it. Wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard about it.

I think he'd be the perfect guy to sit behind Tannehill for a few years. He's only 21, correct? Definitely has accuracy issues, but Gase being the QB whisperer that he is would definitely have some time to work with him. Just seems like he'd be a decent pick up. Definitely a boom or bust type.

Gase will primarily be Lamar's work from inside the pocket and on that front he has some pretty good work. He's worked with some pro concepts. He's a leader.

I’ve got Jackson either going to Pittsburgh or Jacksonville in round 1. That being said, if Jackson were to be our pick in round two I’d be one happy camper. Obnoxiously happy to be honest.

I’ve got Jackson either going to Pittsburgh or Jacksonville in round 1. That being said, if Jackson were to be our pick in round two I’d be one happy camper. Obnoxiously happy to be honest.

I was a Josh Allen guy at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I've really come around to Lamar Jackson. Dude just seems to have the "it" factor.

I would be more than ok with taking Lamar Jackson in round two, but I think there is a decent chance some team with a solid QB would take him late in the first and groom him as the backup. Hell, why wouldn’t the Patriots give him a look, with nothing on their shelf behind Brady?

I would be more than ok with taking Lamar Jackson in round two, but I think there is a decent chance some team with a solid QB would take him late in the first and groom him as the backup. Hell, why wouldn’t the Patriots give him a look, with nothing on their shelf behind Brady?

The Saints are another such team. Of course, you could say the same about us. We've got a solid QB, we could use a backup, etc.

Who knows. Crazy things happen at the draft.

I'd be on board with it, of course, but I'd wager that Gase would rather have Mike White in the middle rounds. I don't know that Gase considers Lamar as his "type" of QB.

All of it will likely be moot. Lamar is going to go in the 1st round somewhere. Rumor has it around these parts is that the Bills scouting staff loves him (as most staffs and FOs will once they get to know him). All it takes is one team to fall in love and that team will take him in the second half of the first round.

It would be the best decision this franchise has made since drafting Marino.

I think Lamar Jackson has gotten to be a little underrated. Would definitely be interested in him in the 2nd round. He struggles with consistency, but when he flashed he made some pretty spectacular throws. Struggled a bit last year, but I think a lot of that had to do with the fact he was playing behind a pretty terrible offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom