Lamar Jackson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Jackson

Wouldn't be surprised if Jackson gets picked before Mayfield. I think a team will fall in love with him and he will go early in the first, maybe top 10.

He will be at the combine right? His stock will go way up after his 40 time at the combine and/or pro day.

Similar consensus from me as well.

Have no issues taking a chance on him in round 2, but I have a strong feeling after the combine this conversation will be dead.

He is going in the first round.

Our 2nd is a little high and if the FO thinks a qb is needed I'd rather see them grab 1 in round 1 or be patient

I’ve heard Jackson won’t hire an agent. Really bad move. Maybe he will drop. Teams don’t dig the lack of representation.

I’ve heard Jackson won’t hire an agent. Really bad move. Maybe he will drop. Teams don’t dig the lack of representation.

Part of me thinks it's weird that they care, but it may be like those homes that are "for sale by owner." Most owners overestimate what the house is worth and are unpleasant to deal with - because of personal bias and lack of knowledge with regard to the market.

I still think Jackson goes top 20 and probably top 10. I couldn't do that, but possibilities are like catnip to bad teams.

Michael Vick did a nice interview on Lamar Jackson for the NFL Network:

What I find interesting about Jackson is his exciting playing style and the predictions that he might be drafted outside the first round.
If Miami could draft him in the second (or an even later) round I'd be happy to see Jackson make highlight reel style plays for the Dolphins.
On the other hand, being from Germany, I have no clue about evaluating players - I'm just drawn to the spectacle and tactical depth of football.:D

Last edited:
Over. I don't think he's under 4.4

I typically take the over on these.

But last year they significantly modified the method by which they do the "official" time measurements.

So I'm a little more reticent than usual taking the over on these things.

6-2 1/4, 216 lbs, 9.5 inch hands

I'd hope not to get drafted by any of the wide receiver workout teams and try to destroy them any chance I get in the nfl.

Back
Top Bottom