Landry's Tears - New Sour Beer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry's Tears - New Sour Beer

“Even though this style has [led] in sales when released, it still feels underutilized and unappreciated. This Gose-style beer is brewed with sour grapes, bitter pink grapefruit, and sea salt. It’s sour, bitter, and just a little bit salty. It’s good, but it will be gone fast.”

This story is hilarious, but im going to move it to the nfl forum

giphy.gif

I have apparently used up all my free miami herald views.
Can someone please post a short summary??

Use incognito mode

It's amazing how easy it is to get around that lol.

People bitch all the time that they can't view my paper's articles anymore but all it takes is incognito mode

It's amazing how easy it is to get around that lol.

People bitch all the time that they can't view my paper's articles anymore but all it takes is incognito mode
lol! probably the same people who think its a "sign" that they keep viewing the same god damn add all over the net and proceed to click order now!...

This seems somewhat dolphin related, considering the owners are huge dolphin fans. The Funky Buddha is releasing a Gose-style beer made with sour grapes on August 9. The name of the the beer is Landry's Tears. So jealous being a huge craft beer fan, and brewery owner. To bad I'm in Southern Illinois. Thought some of y'all would appreciate it. Hopefully the mods won't move this because I'm sure many of you would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom