Landry's Tears - New Sour Beer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry's Tears - New Sour Beer

This seems somewhat dolphin related, considering the owners are huge dolphin fans. The Funky Buddha is releasing a Gose-style beer made with sour grapes on August 9. The name of the the beer is Landry's Tears. So jealous being a huge craft beer fan, and brewery owner. To bad I'm in Southern Illinois. Thought some of y'all would appreciate it. Hopefully the mods won't move this because I'm sure many of you would appreciate it.
Landry tears. Surely shed by him as if it were a teenage breakup. Come on Landry, stop crying like a baby and act like a man. Embarrassing for him, not us

This seems somewhat dolphin related, considering the owners are huge dolphin fans. The Funky Buddha is releasing a Gose-style beer made with sour grapes on August 9. The name of the the beer is Landry's Tears. So jealous being a huge craft beer fan, and brewery owner. To bad I'm in Southern Illinois. Thought some of y'all would appreciate it. Hopefully the mods won't move this because I'm sure many of you would appreciate it.
Any Johnathan Martin on tap?

This story is hilarious, but im going to move it to the nfl forum
This beer was brewed for dolphin fans by dolphin fans, and is exclusively available during the August 9 preseason game. How is it not miami dolphin related? I missed the original post because of it being moved, and many others will as well.

The article yesterday about Pouncey was a response directly about the Dolphins so it was definitely Dolphins relationship
What is with you guys and dolphins ex players get over it lol

What is with you guys and dolphins ex players get over it lol

You guys moved this? It couldn't be more Dolphins related even if the beer turned out to be a gigantic disappointment. They're selling it at the stadium where the Miami Dolphins play during a Miami Dolphins game. I mean ...

If it's because he's an ex-player, why am I seeing stuff on Taylor and Thomas in the mains (and many other ex-players ... all the time). This move was just mean.

Wonder if they are going to sell it in stores or is it just a draft beer? I know Publix carries various Funky Buddha beers.

tenor.gif

Wonder if they are going to sell it in stores or is it just a draft beer? I know Publix carries various Funky Buddha beers.
I really hope it gets released. I think I have seen Funky Buddha somewhere near me. Maybe a one off tap at my favorite bar. I’ll ask if they can special request it I’ll cover the cost if it doesn’t sell

Back
Top Bottom