Larry Chester Showed Today Why We Signed Him... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Chester Showed Today Why We Signed Him...

Originally posted by Miamian
Thanks for the info DCH. It's really nice to hear from you again.

Yea DCH where ya been...You was very active here when I first join,,then you kind of fated..everything Okay?

Carrothead, I believe The Panthers had the worst defense in all of football last year. The Colts built their reputation on offense and not defense. Why don't we start to recruit men from the strongest man competion if strength was such a factor in whether a guy could play Dt in the Nfl. Preseason games lets see if hes holding the fort or a promblem. Two teams don't get rid of a player if he all that the report claims he is. Sorry but im not getting overly excited about Chester until he proves it in live games.

its perfect that mike williams is a bill, i've hated him since draft day. if you recall, he held up the entire draft when the bills called his name. he wouldnt get off his cell phone. he talked for like 5 minutes, making the commissioner look like a fool standing at the podium waiting for him. put the phone down, you are now a multi millionaire and the entire country's watching. i'm going to enjoy watching the fins welcome him into the league, with open arms.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I don't want to burst anybodys bubble, and I was there yesterday, but could L. Chesters' performance yesterday be a direct result of the weakness this OL has been showing??....

I thought the OL looked horrible yesterday....

I do like what I've seen form L. Chester though, and like you said, R. Speilman jumped al over him once FA opened. He's got good size and stregth in the middle. I just hope it's not because of how bad our OL is....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I don't want to burst the bubble either, this O-line may have some problems, but me, Joe, nor you will never be able to really say that for sure until we see them line up to play another team in a scrimmage situation.

For now, I'll say the D-line looks pretty good, and Chester is one of the main reasons.

I know for a fact that I saw Perry recieve big time thanks from the Rb's on more than two occassions the other afternoon, he was all over the place in the begining of the practice. Not too bad at all

Back
Top Bottom