Larry Csonka presents the trophy? WTF! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Csonka presents the trophy? WTF!

It's because he was the Super Bowl MVP 30 years ago when it was last played in Houston, apparently.

He just wished for the Patriots to win the Lambardi.

We were division rivals with the Pats back then, and we still are... how could he say that?

Why doesn't someone just come here and kick me in the nuts!

Okay, I might be a little insane right now.....but the only thing that would complete this moment is for Bob Kraft to come to my house and hit me in the nuts with a sledgehammer.

You people really need to get over yourselves. It will be the AFC vs. the NFC. Guess who is representing the AFC?

This just in.. Dan Marino takes GM job with the Patriots.

Guys, I just thought of something.....this is not real......it is a bad dream.........I hope somebody dumps a bucket of water on my head..............

Originally posted by fairbanksb
You people really need to get over yourselves. It will be the AFC vs. the NFC. Guess who is representing the AFC?

Armando? :huh:

Originally posted by fairbanksb

If the Patriots were representing Mother teresa against a rapist....I would root for the rapist.

Just reported..............Spielman in his first act....has just traded RW to the Pats for a 7th round pick.....he will play in the superbowl...................developing...............

Originally posted by Section126

If the Patriots were representing Mother teresa against a rapist....I would root for the rapist.

so the Patriots are lawyers now?:huh: :spit:

who said we had to root for the Pats just because they are in the AFC? Why don't you get over yourself, Armando.

``People -- fans, in particular -- who don't know anything about what you do for a living and criticize people who are doing the things they wish they could do. Jealousy.'' TE Randy McMichael

That just doesn't read right. It's like saying, "My customers think they know how to run my business better than I do."

Meanwhile your customer service has earned you a 8 month sabitical in the unemployment line.

Back
Top Bottom