Larry Csonka presents the trophy? WTF! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Csonka presents the trophy? WTF!

Originally posted by fairbanksb
You people really need to get over yourselves. It will be the AFC vs. the NFC. Guess who is representing the AFC?

Thank you. People, get a life.

How about being happy that a Fin touched the AFC Championship? Haven't seen that in a while, has anyone? Or be honored that they are honoring Csonka? You people take this way too far.

That's right, Larry is a traitor, and he's going to bring Ricky, Zach, and Jason with him to New England and they are all going to play in the Super Bowl. But don't worry since the Fins are going to get Peyton Manning along with his brother Eli.

Originally posted by dusty_hog

Thank you. People, get a life.

How about being happy that a Fin touched the AFC Championship? Haven't seen that in a while, has anyone? Or be honored that they are honoring Csonka? You people take this way too far.

That's right, Larry is a traitor, and he's going to bring Ricky, Zach, and Jason with him to New England and they are all going to play in the Super Bowl. But don't worry since the Fins are going to get Peyton Manning along with his brother Eli.

I was actually kidding with the nuts thing. :D

I thought I was the only one that was disgusted seeing him present that. Sure, I realize it was probably arranged well before anyone knew that the Patsies would be in the AFC Championship game... but to say he wants them to win the Superbowl? Ugh, wtf?? They're our hated divisional rivals, how could he say that? :mad:

What exactly do you want him to say?

"Congrats to the Patriots, but I hope you lose 77-0 in the Super Bowl. Congrats once again!"

It's called manners. some of you people should try and find some.

he should went up there, congratulated and thats it...Hes a fin man, that just aint right....:fire: :yell:

Back
Top Bottom