Larry Csonka Supporting Brian Flores, Dolphins From Alaska

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score

Out in Wasilla, Alaska, Larry Csonka is about as far from Miami as is geographically possible for a United States resident.

But the Dolphins remain very close to his heart, and the wonders of technology have made it easy for him to follow the team for which he starred throughout the 1970s on his way to the Hall of Fame.

Csonka is right on top of everything that’s happening with the Dolphins, and he’s getting a great nostalgic feeling as Brian Flores prepares for his first season as head coach.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/larry-csonka-supporting-flores-dolphins-from-alaska

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
My favorite all time Dolphin... have his signed, authenticated hall of fame jersey framed in my man cave....love this clip from his guest starring on “Six Million Dollar Man”....Dick Butkus and “Apollo Creed”(Carl Weathers) are on the bad guys team.

13marino13

Smell my finger...
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
My favorite all time Dolphin... have his signed, authenticated hall of fame jersey framed in my man cave....love this clip from his guest starring on “Six Million Dollar Man”....Dick Butkus and “Apollo Creed”(Carl Weathers) are on the bad guys team.

Never would have guessed it Blue! That was a FOOTBALL PLAYER, one tough son of a B!

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Ha great clip!

TheJetsBlow

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Love Zonk. One of the all-timers. Wish I could’ve been around to watch him play.

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If you think about Miami's blueprint from the early 70's, that seems to be the direction Flores is heading when he talks about smart, tough football. Obviously, time will tell.

39wildman

Starter
Reaction score
I like flores style but football games will give me answer. I dont want get to excite but seem like he know what he is doing. Need find qb asap to me this hiring work.

BigNastyFish

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Zonk was such a beast (way before the word was so overused)!

Alaska (wilderness) is like the perfect place for him!

Supporting Flores is great -- let's hope it's well deserved!

That said, we could sure use a handful of dudes cut from the same cloth as Mr. Csonka.

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
He's not really saying anything about Flores other than he has a good reputation. He's saying the current situation reminds him of 69/70.

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Can you imagine Zonk and Butkus on the same team / same era? Two of the toughest to ever play the game.

Top Bottom