Last Time I checked..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Time I checked.....

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
There are 3 games to play. We can still win out, go 3-1, get over the December Swoon, head over to the playoffs and see what happens from there. The season is not over by any means. We are playing the Jets and Bills, two sorry teams right now. And we play Eagles next Sunday at home. Winning the next threee is not hard, and we can still make a run for the Lombardi Trophy.

Originally posted by Prime Time
There are 3 games to play. We can still win out, go 3-1, get over the December Swoon, head over to the playoffs and see what happens from there. The season is not over by any means. We are playing the Jets and Bills, two sorry teams right now. And we play Eagles next Sunday at home. Winning the next threee is not hard, and we can still make a run for the Lombardi Trophy.

Are you a ****ing moron. YOU NEED A DAMN BYE IN THE PLAYOFFS TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. Jay Fiedler is ****ING awful... This team will not even make the playoffs Denver will. Get your head out of your ***.

cheaper teams.....lets put it that way......Besides, we're not better than Denver, they deserve to go instead.....lets not emberrass ourselves any longer.

Cleveland
Indi
Green Bay

Not so easy for the Broncos.

However, I don't thiunk we win out either!

Season ain't over yet.....

Fins got beat by a better coach team and team that seem to have luck on their side.

Every one who is involve on the offensive side of the ball for Miami should be blame.

Starting out from

Norv
Oline
Fiedler
WR'S
Heck even the water boy

Re: Re: Last Time I checked.....

Originally posted by dolphinators13

Are you a ****ing moron. YOU NEED A DAMN BYE IN THE PLAYOFFS TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. Jay Fiedler is ****ING awful... This team will not even make the playoffs Denver will. Get your head out of your ***.

:rofl: No faith....

There is no way in HELL we win all three of our remaining games. We will be VERY fortunate to win two of them, and more likely is that we win only one.
And even if we do win two of them, the Broncos will most likely beat us out for a playoff spot.

We're 8-5. I'd have to say the season has been a let down so far. You can't look ahead and say what if? Look at where we are now. There's still hope but you have to admit the season is a let down at this point.

...and Denver is looking GOOD right now.

I know you edged them last year, but, man......you've got a tough one there.

Up to right now, it is a dissapointment. There has been alot of dissapointments this year, including players. Ricky has been a dissapointment, as has McMichael, Chambers, Thompson. All of them have been dissapointments at some point in the seson. 8-5 right now is dissapointing for the team, but we still have life and we can still make playoffs.

Up to right now, it is a dissapointment. There has been alot of dissapointments this year, including players. Ricky has been a dissapointment, as has McMichael, Chambers, Thompson. All of them have been dissapointments at some point in the seson. 8-5 right now is dissapointing for the team, but we still have life and we can still make playoffs.

Yes, we CAN. And theoretically, I COULD grow another two inches and be six feet tall. But both are fairly unlikely.

I don't know about you guys, especially you PrimeTime, but I'd rather not go to the playoffs with this sorry excuse for an offense. Its just more expectations and more let downs.

Back
Top Bottom