Last Time I checked..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Time I checked.....

You know what else 11-31 for 111 yards 0 TD's and 2 INT's is a Disappointment. So you have to add Fiedler to the Disappointments along with the rest of the Offense and you see why we're a hundred to one shot to win the SB imo. I also believe with our disappointing offense it's a long shot for Wanny and Fiedler to remain on the team next year.

For some reason or another Wanny hung is hat on Fiedler. And now its biting him in the ***!

It's just shocking how much change can this team take. If we go with all new coaching crew and QB next year I'd look to rebuild the offense. We'll definatly have a losing season next year right?

Fiedler does not belong on this dissapointment list because he is not a star on this offense who people expect to put up great numbers. But I would agree he was a dissapointment today.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Fiedler does not belong on this dissapointment list because he is not a star on this offense .

That's a sad excuse because you listed Thompson. Also McMichael and Chambers? McMichael was a disappointment today, but he and Chambers.. uhhh, no. It all starts up front.

Someone said earlier this season, "would you rather be a fan of a "loser" franchise" and have a losing record or be a "good" franchise and have a winning record for consecutive years? I, as a fan for over 26 years say, (LOUD AND CLEAR), FFFFFF this heartless excuse for a football team. Yeah, I said it. I F'n love this franchise, and as far as I'm concerned, I bleed aqua and orange. These M-Fers don't give one RATS a$$ about us fanzz and it shows. WWWOOOOOWW. We played 5 good quarters of street ball and exposed a couple very weak teams the last 5 quarters, but face it folks, THIS TEAM SUX BIG TIME!!! As far as I'm concerned, the offseason starts now. Got one big F'N tease on Turkey day didn't we folks? What a bummer. Can you say RAIDERS? We're on the same boat Finfans....

Back
Top Bottom