Lastest_Mel_Kiper_Jr._Mock_Draft_[Updated_April_3rd] | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lastest_Mel_Kiper_Jr._Mock_Draft_[Updated_April_3rd]

UF Fin Kat said:
lendale white's stock has dropped a LOT after the pro day.

I just read an article that said alot of NFL personel are comparing his attitude to Maurice Clarett's. He refused to run at his pro day and when asked when he would run he said "I don't know" and didn't seem to care either. :shakeno:

Motion said:
I just read an article that said alot of NFL personel are comparing his attitude to Maurice Clarett's. He refused to run at his pro day and when asked when he would run he said "I don't know" and didn't seem to care either. :shakeno:

what is this guys thinking? He might as well said "Nah, I don't a 8 million dollar contract and be a 1st rounder.... I want to be a 3rd rounder and get my $250K instead"

I don't know about the Clarett comparision though, that dude has major issues.

plus he's gained some weight. pretty bad offseason for him. i bet he goes to the 2nd round.

Mile High Fin said:
I'm sure Whitner's a solid pick.

However, I'm more intrigued by Jason Allen.
I like his versatility.......he can play S & CB.
Also, I read that his combine numbers were through the roof. Yes, I know combine numbers aren't everything, but I like his versatility, and maybe his "upside" is greater than Whitner's.

Jason Allen is a huge injury risk. I'd pass even though he has nice talent.

I'd rather draft Carpenter than a safety at 16..unless of course we get Lavar in free agency then I'd go WR or DT at 16.

Ozzy rules!!

I am a huge Cane fan, but i would love for the fins to take cromartie...he is an absolute STUD, and would be a gift at 16. His pro day numbers seem to show he is healthy. If he didn't get hurt he would be a lock for the top 10. 6-3 corners don't grow on trees.

UF Fin Kat said:
i can't believe deangelo williams keeps dropping in everyone's mocks. he's a top 10 player. and lendale white's stock has dropped a LOT after the pro day.
I agree D. Williams is a lot like M. Faulk and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a very solid RB in this league. At the very least.

The thing with Jason Allen is that the hip injury was just a freak thing - albeit severe - but it isn't one of those "nagging" injuries that would keep popping up throughout his career. And he showed that he was about fully recovered by running under a 4.4 at the combine. I'm not sure about his lateral quickness/hip swerve/change of direction though...

But I really think that there is a good possibility that Saban takes Jason Allen with our 1st round pick. He's seen a lot of him, since he was an SEC guy, and he had a long talk with him at the combine.

We are not going to take Donte Whitner.

Kiper is a jerk off.

UF Fin Kat said:
i can't believe deangelo williams keeps dropping in everyone's mocks. he's a top 10 player. and lendale white's stock has dropped a LOT after the pro day.

it may be hard to believe but most all teams are well off at the RB position. last years draft brought 3 star backs in the league and this year there may be 4. Reggie Bush is obvious but i really believe that white, williams, and maroney are all gonna be above-average to star backs in the NFL.

UF Fin Kat said:
plus he's gained some weight. pretty bad offseason for him. i bet he goes to the 2nd round.

Yeah, I read a quote by a scout at their Pro day that said he needed a bra. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom