Latu - Turner - Verse | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latu - Turner - Verse

If Bowers falls there's no way he gets past Jacksonville imo. I could see the top 3 edge guys being gone before #21. I'm not against taking an edge player with our first pick, I believe Dallas and Verse are almost definitely gone by the time we're on the clock. Chop sounds like a bit of a project, is that right? I think the players we draft this year need to have an impact right away.

He's also a Fort Lauderdale kid.

I wouldn't mind any of the 3, if they see what I see in each of them.

I'd give up a 2025 3rd rounder to get any one of them but I don't know that that pick would get you more than 3-4 spots up the board, at best.

I don't want to go into the season with just Shaq Barrett and praying Chubb or Phillips can get back.

I think Chubb is gone after the season and then your left with just Phillips coming back. We need that pass rusher.
What makes you think CHubb will be gone? The injury combined with the salary? How much would that cap hit hurt?

What makes you think CHubb will be gone? The injury combined with the salary? How much would that cap hit hurt?
Chubb would be a 27 million dead cap hit next year while saving the team less than 2 million.

He is going NOWHERE.

In 27 he would carry 9 million in dead cap and save the team 20 million so that is when you would be walking away if you wanted.

I'd agree Turner is a top 10 prospect. I'd have Verse and Latu about even. Verse is stronger, and has more upside, but Latu hs more polished moves. I'd take either at 21.

Back
Top Bottom