laughing stock of nfl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughing stock of nfl

Ct Fin Freak 13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who cares what the other fans in the nfl think. If they think were the laughing stock so what. Fact is we just brought in a champion to help build a champion.

And as far as the other candidates go none of them get full or even most of the credit for building a superbowl team with the exception of ron wolf, who didnt want the job. Phil savage is not getting the credit for baltimore, the papers are saying ozzie newsome was the guy in control and as far as mueller what the hell has he done. If he was so good why is he unemployed. He was in charge of the Saints which have accomplished nothing. Every gm can make a claim that they drafted a star here and there. Even spielman who helped obtain chambers, mcmicheal and ricky. And as far as thompson goes he who knows how much say he had he was wolf's and then holmgrens puppet which im sure they had much more say than him.

Dan will be successfull as he has been in everything he has ever put his mind into accomplishing. Just give it time:fire: and dont knock him until he fails he has earned and deserves all of the true dolphin fans loyalty.

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
Who cares what the other fans in the nfl think. If they think were the laughing stock so what.

The so what is, they're right.

Re: Re: laughing stock of nfl

Originally posted by Rick 1966

The so what is, they're right.

how do you know?

first off, we are not the laughing stock of the NFL. the arizona cardinals are. secondly, i like the fact that there is this reaction. it will only make dan and co. even better at proving everyone wrong. :lol: including you rick from 1966.

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
Fact is we just brought in a champion to help build a champion.

And as far as the other candidates go none of them get full or even most of the credit for building a superbowl team with the exception of ron wolf, who didnt want the job.

Who did they hire recently that's a champion? All they hired recently was Marino. :confused:
What experience does MArino have over the other candidates? None.

Dan will be successfull as he has been in everything he has ever put his mind into accomplishing. Just give it time:fire: and dont knock him until he fails he has earned and deserves all of the true dolphin fans loyalty.

I won't knock him and give him the benefit of a doubt that he can be good at this new position , but if you say he's successful in everything he puts his mind too, I guess winning a superbowl wasn't in his agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: laughing stock of nfl

Originally posted by finfan54

how do you know?

Past history of this owner, this front office, this head coach and this team. That IS the only thing we can judge them by.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I'm not laughing.......but it is a hoot! :lol:

THIS is what I'm talking about. Bills fans---fans of a franchise who had a losing record, whose QB was less mobile than Al Gore on quaaludes, are LAUGHING at us---and they have every right to laugh. This is just unacceptable to me. As fans we DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS!

How are you supposed to get experience if no one is going to hire you for not having any experience? You have to start somewhere folks.

I suppose then General Clark is no good for the Presidency because he has no prior political experience?

Do I think that the team is going to be doomed because they brought back #13? Nope. That's what Wanny is for. Maybe, and just maybe, now that he has to REPORT to the guy he ran out of football, he may get a little brighter come September. I doubt it, making Wanny a goner by this time next year.

Get off Dan's back for at least 24 hours. He didn't even get to get his *** warm in the chair and most of you bashed him. You gotta start somewhere, and this is a good place.

THIS is what I'm talking about. Bills fans---fans of a franchise who had a losing record, whose QB was less mobile than Al Gore on quaaludes, are LAUGHING at us---and they have every right to laugh. This is just unacceptable to me. As fans we DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS!
We may have a losing record because of bad decisions. We know what bad decisions can do :cry:

Whether Marino will pan out or not remains to be seen, but to say he will be succesful based on how he was as a qb is simply looking at it through Teal and orange glasses.

Wanny is a more successful GM so far. Dan hasn't done squat yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if his first move is to trade his rb for a qb. Trade RW for Manning. ;)

Are you like the son of Wanny or something? This can be the only way I can think of as to why you hate this so much, because your daddy now is scared ****less about reporting to his boss.

I've only read..oh I don't know..a few thousand posts while I've been around here, but I do believe that before this had happened, the Bills fans have laughed at the Dolphins fans (and for good reason too), and yes....the Dolphins fans have laughed at the Bills fans. It's called a rivalry. What are they supposed to do, drop their Bills gear, come to Miami and sing folk songs around the Marino statue with the Dolphins fans?

How about letting Dan make a move, or hold a press conference, or even get a plant in his office before you call this team the laughing stock. There are still the Chargers, Cardinals, and Bills to take that away from.

Hmmm...maybe because he's only had the job for 17 hours!!!!!!! I really think you need to borrow that one brain cell that you Bills fans are sharing and use it once in a while.

I won't knock him and give him the benefit of a doubt that he can be good at this new position , but if you say he's successful in everything he puts his mind too, I guess winning a superbowl wasn't in his agenda.

Yeah and we all know that dan was the reason that THE DOLPHINS DID NOT WIN THE SB. ITS A TEAM SPORT YOU MORON DAN NEVER HAD THE SUPPORTING CAST. IF HE WAS ON BUFFALO YOU WOULD HAVE 4 SUPERBOWLS. EVEN BRUCE SMITH SAID THAT IF DAN HAD A RUNNING BACK LIKE WHEN ELWAY HAD DAVIS HE WOULD HAVE WON COUNTLESS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
How are you supposed to get experience if no one is going to hire you for not having any experience? You have to start somewhere folks.

Yes...and you start AT THE BOTTOM. This is like giving someone who was a great NCO in battle the job of Chief of Staff of the Army...and then telling him he won't be making any real decisions anyway.

I suppose then General Clark is no good for the Presidency because he has no prior political experience?

Well...YES! I wouldn't vote Clark dog-catcher!

Originally posted by justafan
We may have a losing record because of bad decisions. We know what bad decisions can do :cry:

Whether Marino will pan out or not remains to be seen, but to say he will be succesful based on how he was as a qb is simply looking at it through Teal and orange glasses.

I wouldn't be surprised if his first move is to trade his rb for a qb. Trade RW for Manning. ;)

Justafan, am I missing something? When did Dan Marino become GM?

:confused:

Originally posted by dusty_hog

Are you like the son of Wanny or something? This can be the only way I can think of as to why you hate this so much, because your daddy now is scared ****less about reporting to his boss.

No, I LOATHE the fact that Wanny is still our head coach! The loser should have been fired at the end of 2002!
THAT is the problem! Instead of firing Wanny and Speilman and bringing in a good GM to hire his own head coach, we have changed NOTHING!

Back
Top Bottom