laughing stock of nfl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughing stock of nfl

Hello!!! This is why he is not the GM. Someone want to explain in detail what Dan is going to do, besides operating the football. He's not running the team, and he doesn't plan on it, at least for this year. It's called a learning experience. This year is like Dan having an internship with the Dolphins, just with a tad more power than an intern (minus Monica Lewinsky) :lol:

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Wanny is a more successful GM so far. Dan hasn't done squat yet.

Hmmm...maybe because he's only had the job for 17 hours!!!!!!! I really think you need to borrow that one brain cell that you Bills fans are sharing and use it once in a while.

The reason why I said that is because of this....
And as far as the other candidates go none of them get full or even most of the credit for building a superbowl team with the exception of ron wolf, who didnt want the job.

He's trying to put a spin on the Marino hiring by trying to make the other candidates look as if they are cluseless compared to Dan . What has Marino done compared to the other GM's? Nothing. So to make it seem like he will be more successful compared to the others is an attempt to make it look like a great hire.

My 1 brain cell can be objective and it has nothing to do with being a bills fan. At least my single brain cell can keep up with the subject at hand unlike yours.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

No, I LOATHE the fact that Wanny is still our head coach! The loser should have been fired at the end of 2002!
THAT is the problem! Instead of firing Wanny and Speilman and bringing in a good GM to hire his own head coach, we have changed NOTHING!

Well I for one know that as long as Wanny is the head coach, this team is going nowhere anyways. So, it really didn't matter to me who they brought in when they kept the garbage to begin with. It's not the laughing stock, not even close, but it is like putting sprinkles and a cherry on top of ****.

Hello!!! This is why he is not the GM. Someone want to explain in detail what Dan is going to do, besides operating the football. He's not running the team, and he doesn't plan on it, at least for this year. It's called a learning experience. This year is like Dan having an internship with the Dolphins, just with a tad more power than an intern (minus Monica Lewinsky) :lol:

Helloooooo...that's EXACTLY what I've been saying! He's a figurehead brought in to appease the fans who are rightly ticked that there have been NO CHANGES made despite us missing the playoffs two straight seasons.

Originally posted by justafan

What has Marino done compared to the other GM's? Nothing. So to make it seem like he will be more successful compared to the others is an attempt to make it look like a great hire.

I actually don't remember seeing many GM's on CBS's pregame show, or on the HBO show. Nor do I remember them passing for 61,000 yards either.

Why is that you ask? Because that wasn't their job!

And like someone already said, when did Dan get the GM job? You're portraying it like he is, which is totally and competely wrong.

How exactly was Dan supposed to 'operate football' when he didn't have a job to do it at? I don't think CBS would have really enjoyed Dan getting up in the middle of the show and telling Jim Nantz he's just been traded to Fox for Terry Bradshaw and a broadcaster to be named later.

Give the guy a chance, he's not even running your team, so why do you care so much? Hell, he's not even running my team! And even if he did run the Bills, it's not like he can bring them any farther down than they already are.

The reason why I said that is because of this....

He's trying to put a spin on the Marino hiring by trying to make the other candidates look as if they are cluseless compared to Dan . What has Marino done compared to the other GM's? Nothing. So to make it seem like he will be more successful compared to the others is an attempt to make it look like a great hire.

My 1 brain cell can be objective and it has nothing to do with being a bills fan. At least my single brain cell can keep up with the subject at hand unlike yours.

Justafan, WTF are you talking about?

Rick Spielman is the new GM.........not Dan.....get it?

Helloooooo...that's EXACTLY what I've been saying! He's a figurehead brought in to appease the fans who are rightly ticked that there have been NO CHANGES made despite us missing the playoffs two straight seasons.

That doesn't make the team a laughing stock, not even close. You shouldn't let the opinions of Bills fans get into your head, because that is what seemed to happen.

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
I won't knock him and give him the benefit of a doubt that he can be good at this new position , but if you say he's successful in everything he puts his mind too, I guess winning a superbowl wasn't in his agenda.

Yeah and we all know that dan was the reason that THE DOLPHINS DID NOT WIN THE SB. ITS A TEAM SPORT YOU MORON DAN NEVER HAD THE SUPPORTING CAST. IF HE WAS ON BUFFALO YOU WOULD HAVE 4 SUPERBOWLS. EVEN BRUCE SMITH SAID THAT IF DAN HAD A RUNNING BACK LIKE WHEN ELWAY HAD DAVIS HE WOULD HAVE WON COUNTLESS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Moron? Haha! They always break when they can't argue.

I know that the fins would've been better if they had a running game. Who's fault is that when all MArino wanted to do was throw the ball? Ask Jimmy Johnson.

Originally posted by Section126

Cut justa some slack, hes a Bills fan, they're are always confused.

BB

Section, I really don't think he does get it. :lol: :lol:

For now.....

That doesn't make the team a laughing stock, not even close. You shouldn't let the opinions of Bills fans get into your head, because that is what seemed to happen.

It's not JUST Bills fans. EVERYONE outside the Dolphins' organization and apparently some of the fan base knows that Marino's hiring is a joke. Sure, there are worse teams and worse front offices...I don't CARE about those teams. This is MY team and it's painful to find MY team a laughingstock.

For now.....

Hey he's slowly learning!! Good job Radio!

:lol:

For now? Well yes, that is why we are discussing this, aren't we? I'm not talking about what is going to happen to the GM job next year, or the year after that. It's called the present. Welcome.

Originally posted by bigbry

Cut justa some slack, hes a Bills fan, they're are always confused.

BB
Haha! Do you even read anything one this board?Finfans are confused between your qb, coach, GM, Marino, etc.

It's not JUST Bills fans. EVERYONE outside the Dolphins' organization and apparently some of the fan base knows that Marino's hiring is a joke. Sure, there are worse teams and worse front offices...I don't CARE about those teams. This is MY team and it's painful to find MY team a laughingstock.

Well until Wanny is gone, you're screwed dude! :(

Back
Top Bottom