laughing stock of nfl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughing stock of nfl

Originally posted by justafan
Haha! Do you even read anything one this board?Finfans are confused between your qb, coach, GM, Marino, etc.

Yeah, geez Dolphins fans! Get a life! Don't you know we are all supposed to come together and like only ONE thing and one thing only!

It's not like we should have our own likes and dislikes! Damn us!

:goof:

Re: Re: Re: Re: laughing stock of nfl

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Past history of this owner, this front office, this head coach and this team. That IS the only thing we can judge them by.

yeah but your not getting it. and you never will. becuase i know who you are rik, and you have always been a negative nilly. anyone who has been paying attention to what the dolphins need knows that this move will only cement those needed changes. The fact is that there are just people who are not real fans becuse they only bring up negatives and never anything positive. You are one of them Rik. that shows me that your onesided view of anything negative hasnt been clearly thought through.

you say we need to get rid of fiedler, and i say we just got a step closer to doing that. you say we need to get rid of Wanny and i say that this move is not a great one but one that makes some sense. that is called business. you dont get rid of someone who has as good a record as any successful coach today over the last four years. put some sense into your brains man and figure out that it may not have been beneficial to us at this point to make that kind of change. It may have been more beneficial to us to change things from the top.
Your only going to critisize anything this organization does from this point on becuase that is all you have done for six years now since that message board with the "four horsemen". who seemed to know everything. You cant critizise all the time and never have anything good to say and get away with it. Most people wont buy that "crying wolf" crap over time.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: laughing stock of nfl

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah but your not getting it. and you never will. becuase i know who you are rik, and you have always been a negative nilly.

No, actually you know nothing about me whatsoever, and certainly nothing from before I joined this board.

I could care less what other fans think of this move. They don't know what will come of it, and neither do we....

As for the Bills / Jets fans laughing at this, they can laugh all they want to. Afterall, it was the Phinz who swept them both this year wasn't it??:lol: :lol:

Rick is the new GM. It's his show. Danny will be there to help Wayne make final decisions. Wayne needs that help, and I'm happy it's Danny doing it....

All we did was give RS the power he's needed since day one. The power to choose players without having Wanny overriding him....

That's a good thing. If these other fans think it's a stupid move, that's just fine with me. They wont be laughing after we sweep them again in 2004....:D

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Re: Re: Re: Re: laughing stock of nfl

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Past history of this owner, this front office, this head coach and this team. That IS the only thing we can judge them by.

if you include the head coach................oh, never mind!!

Originally posted by dusty_hog

Yeah, geez Dolphins fans! Get a life! Don't you know we are all supposed to come together and like only ONE thing and one thing only!

It's not like we should have our own likes and dislikes! Damn us!

:goof:

I thought you weren't a Dolphins fan anymore?

Hey everyone just relax and shut up, despite some REAL dumbass calls (last 5 minutes of 2002 season & having Jay throw at the end of the opener this year), Wanny has WON, he's got a 41-23 record, compare that with JJ, who was never better then 10-6!, I think that this move getting a GM, will make things more tolerable.....again everyone relax the season is 8 months away and we're not even through the playoffs...geez!

Originally posted by MarksBrothers85
Hey everyone just relax and shut up, despite some REAL dumbass calls (last 5 minutes of 2002 season & having Jay throw at the end of the opener this year), Wanny has WON, he's got a 41-23 record, compare that with JJ, who was never better then 10-6!, I think that this move getting a GM, will make things more tolerable.....again everyone relax the season is 8 months away and we're not even through the playoffs...geez!

Shut UP?? Why?

A 41-23 record? Big deal! Against Pop Warner teams he does ok. hell, anybody could for that matter. Pair him against real teams and he gets his *** kicked. This year alone was 8-1 against Pop warner and 2-5 against winning teams. he can't win when it counts the most. enough said?

Fine...would you rather have Marty What's his name for Detroit (5-27)? or wait how about Dave Shula he worked wonders in Cincy, I know lets get Rich Kotite! The man who was 4-33 with the Eagles and the Jets!,....fact is that Wanny has a year or two left and we HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT, no matter the outcome. I still say that Wannstedt is one of the BETTER coaches in the NFL right now.

Originally posted by MarksBrothers85
I still say that Wannstedt is one of the BETTER coaches in the NFL right now.

And you're still wrong. If Huizenga had done the right thing and fired him, he would not be hired by any other NFL team as a head coach.

Back
Top Bottom