Law to Miami? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Law to Miami?

GRYPHONK said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Law here in Miami for 1 year if the cap is right.

I also won't mind seeing that 2007 comp 3rd round pick come our way as well when he leaves next year and gets the big bucks if he proves to stay healthy and still a good corner.

I don't know this for a fact, but I think you only get comp picks for certain players drafted by Miami that we lose via free agency.

I don't think you get anything for losing a free agent you sign.

coach72 said:
If this is true we're talking about somebody way better than surtain when healthy.

:evil:
woah, easy little man, Law is awsome, but Better then Surtain, no. You people think eveyone is better then what he have or had, Surtain is the best cover corner in the league, and dis-agree if you want, but I thuink he is better then Champ too.

DrAstroZoom said:
As a Cub fan, I must say :smackhead!

Maybe so, but you should also breathe a sigh of relief at the fact that they only signed him to a one year deal.

Sal Lisitano said:
Yes, you should...if you put statements out there like you did...you need to back it up...or else don't say anything.

Actually...I do remember some FinFans saying that Law might be a good fit here...if he got healthy...and for the right price.

We could go back and forth with this...so I really don't care...I was just trying to show that you should not be so "general" and accuse all FinFans...becuase that's how it sounded.

Go Fins!!!

The key word in your post is "some". I never said ALL dolphin fans thought law was done but the majority that have posted about him before the Miami rumors were negative towards Law. You can dismiss it all you want but the proof is in the posts.

Look, isn't Law recovering from a plantar injury...if so, he may not be 100% for the beginning of the season.. this is very serious injury for a football player. The Pats must have known this...if they don't want him, neither do I...although, I would like to see him here for a vet minimum (assuming he really is recovering on schedule) or an incentive based contract...I still think he'd get picked on up and down the field by opposing offenses. Not that his skills are gone or anything like that, but age and injury are bound to catch up to him..I really be scared of how BB would attack him...

coach72 said:
If this is true we're talking about somebody way better than surtain when healthy.

:evil:
you must live NE to say such ish. i live in miami i see every game surtain is the leagues greates corner next to mcalister and baily, law just has good hands and agreat defensive cordinator thats it lol

:yell:

Dont know if this has been posted yet but according to ESPN:

With the anticipated retirement of cornerback Donnie Abraham, the Jets are keeping an even closer eye on the rehabilitation of free agent Ty Law, who recently had surgical screws removed from his foot. Some league insiders, in fact, believe the Jets are favorite to eventually sign Law, once he is healthy enough to run …

Back
Top Bottom