LEAST favorite all time phin players... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LEAST favorite all time phin players...

Re: maybe he was in a bad mood

Originally posted by dolfan06
haven't you ever had days when you didn't want to be bothered, i know i have!:rolleyes:

Yeah.........but to treat a 10 yr old kid like that???..............:mad:

Originally posted by dolphan39
all I can say is - we need someone like him (hopefully Minor) coming out of the backfield on 3rd down. Those dump offs for 1st downs were Marino bread and butter since they generally played everyone as back as they could get ag. the Marks and Dan

We certainly do. We have two of them. Ricky Williams and Travis Minor. I really believe that Minor has all kinds of 3rd down potential.

Some people may feel like he's going to go to waste now that Ricky is aboard. But fear not, Norv will get him the ball. Travis will probably play more special teams as well (which is good). And as the Ravens, Steelers and other teams have proven.....it's a necessity to have a capable backup RB to your workhorse.

Re: maybe he was in a bad mood

Originally posted by dolfan06
haven't you ever had days when you didn't want to be bothered, i know i have!:rolleyes:

Yes. But I wouldn't take it out on a kid. It's not like there were 100's of fans mobbing him...one kid. Maybe that's why he was so pissed, no one wanted his autograph.

Re: Re: maybe he was in a bad mood

Originally posted by finfan

Yes. But I wouldn't take it out on a kid. It's not like there were 100's of fans mobbing him...one kid. Maybe that's why he was so pissed, no one wanted his autograph.
maybe that was the problem, ya think!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom