LEAST favorite all time phin players... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LEAST favorite all time phin players...

Originally posted by ladeback

jerry wilson....i never saw him do a damn thing right

Well, he could blitz like a MOFO!!

Originally posted by Muck

Well, he could blitz like a MOFO!!
and play STs - he was a good 4th CB and ST player playing as the nickel back

Re: Jerry Wilson

Originally posted by NYFCat
Jerry Wilson... no one else even comes close.
You obviously did not watch any games where Cliff Odom started for an injured John Offerdahl. Odom was the biggest stiff to ever start a game in Fin uniform.

Re: now i know why they released him....

Originally posted by dolfan06
bates doesn't have em blitz!:fire:

Still ended up the 6th rated Def. overall and 1st against the pass.............if my memory is right. I think we`ll see more blitz schemes this coming season tho.

Jim Jensen was the biggest a-hole off the field and over-rated on

Booby Humphrey was a druggie and cost us against the bills in the AFC champ. game at JRS- because he didn't play (How's the leg? Loser.)

And of course sammie the semi-hole.

Originally posted by finfan
Jim Jensen was the biggest a-hole off the field and over-rated on

Booby Humphrey was a druggie and cost us against the bills in the AFC champ. game at JRS- because he didn't play (How's the leg? Loser.)

And of course sammie the semi-hole.
Booby Humphrey is a good one, but Crash - please:

Fin record for most receptions in a 12 by Jim Jensen (11/6/88 at New England), 110 yards

# of Crash receptions from Marino: 217-2051

Re: i don't see how anybody could come down on crash

Originally posted by dolfan06
:mad:
certaimly not for his on-the-field work :confused:

He was a major a-hole. Ran into him several times in and around MIA. After practice one time (at the old St Thomas site), a kid asked him to sign someting as he walked up into the stands to see friends.. He told the kid (maybe 10 years old) "God dammit, can't I spend some time with my family?"

Kinda got sour on the guy after that. He played a lot of positions, not because he was great at any, but because of the lack of talent the Fins had then.

Just not my favorite player.. to say the least.

all I can say is - we need someone like him (hopefully Minor) coming out of the backfield on 3rd down. Those dump offs for 1st downs were Marino bread and butter since they generally played everyone as back as they could get ag. the Marks and Dan

Back
Top Bottom