LEAST favorite all time phin players...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
heres a spin on capt dick's fav player post...damn, i could name a few hundred: but give me your top(or more correctly, bottom) three:
1. sammie smith- hang on to the ball you addict(and dealer)!!! got what we deserved for drafting an ex-nole(no disrespect to minor)

2. john bosa- remember that 1st round BUST???possibly the biggest dissapointment in phins history

3. jackie shipp- didnt want to come here(i guess thats understandable: sun, fun, mgmt treats you right and great tradition. who would want to play here?) when he finally got here, he SUCKED big time!!!!

honorable mention: yatil green- so much wasted potential

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
Someone mentioned him as a favorite, but here goes.......J.B.Brown.He just seemed to get burned too much for me.JJJ comes to mind as well.Many people spoke highly of him for a while,but I just never saw anything special.

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
  1. Cliff Odom - Shula should have a player who was not over the hill by 2 years behind the always injured Offerdahl
  2. Eric Kumerow- ultimate tweener failure
  3. Don McNeal - another #1 pick that never lived up and missed that damn tackle ag. Riggins
    [/list=1]

Marino1983

Hammered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
heres a spin on capt dick's fav player post...damn, i could name a few hundred: but give me your top(or more correctly, bottom) three:
1. sammie smith- hang on to the ball you addict(and dealer)!!! got what we deserved for drafting an ex-nole(no disrespect to minor)

2. john bosa- remember that 1st round BUST???possibly the biggest dissapointment in phins history

3. jackie shipp- didnt want to come here(i guess thats understandable: sun, fun, mgmt treats you right and great tradition. who would want to play here?) when he finally got here, he SUCKED big time!!!!

I wasn't a big Jim Kiick fan - all he cared about was the money, B- Cox was useless except as a bouncer, Pete Johnson wasn't worth a roster spot, B - Malone vanished, as did S - Towel, Hugh Green was a great LB untill he signed with Miami, the Blackwood brothers--don't miss them, along with the players posted in the quote.. Marino1983 :p

Dolfandenny

Starter
Reaction score
Cecil the deisel belongs on the list. Brian Cox was mostly good for penalties and was easy too taunt offsides. He killed us in alot of games. I remember reading in the Dolphin Digest about Yatil Green, he was an amazing runner, blinding speed but no hands or just always injured. Just never could contribute anything. So many, I would have too see some old rosters too refresh my bad memories of major disappointments. Anyway, best too look ahead and be optomistic. :rolleyes:

QuebecFinsFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
hum?

in the last 10 years, my top are...

#1 - S Calvin Jackson....He was slow as hell and always late on plays...

#2 - CB J.B Brown... Burn Burn Burn!!!

#3 - RB John Avery...just because we could have had a much better player than him!!!

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sammy Smith. I remember being somewhat excited when we drafted him, but I don't remember him doing anything as a Dolphin

phins054

Pitbull
Reaction score

It is not Yatils fault his knees are made of glass. I wouldn't list him as a least liked. Just a damn shame.

Thats why his nickname was "Just Burnt" Brown. :D :D :D

RB Cecil Collins (Psycho!)
DT Demetrius Underwood (Psycho!)
OG Eddie Blake (Waste)

Cranx

Hammered
Reaction score
Too Fast For Me

Originally posted by va dolfan
Can I add just about every RB we had during the Marino era?
I was going to say the exact same thing. I guess I was just a little too slow. :lol: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom