LEAST favorite all time phin players... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LEAST favorite all time phin players...

last year, miami had 5 fourth quarter comebacks, 4 of which were behind the right arm and legs of fiedler(denver was the exception). all this without the threat of a running game. i cant name another qb who single handedly directed his team to 4 fourth quarter comebacks last year. true, he makes mistakes but the guy is all heart. will dolfans continue to bash him even after they win sb XXXVII next year?

LOL, what a fun thread!! I agree with most of the most hated. I defend Yatil Green. Cecil Collins was an outstanding pick in the 5th round, can't beat it. It simply didn't work out but it only cost us a 5th round pick. Good gamble. Here's a few that wasn't mentioned that I personally could not stand: Chuck Kleingbeil and Jeff Dellenbach. They both spent more time on their back then Chrisy Canyon. I loved Stephenson and Uhlenhake at Center but Dellenbach just plained sucked donkey balls. As for Kleingbeil at NT, lol, what a joke! He was worse then our D-line this year by far. How soon we forget how horrible year in and year out we were at stopping the run before Mr. Bowens and Gardener came to town.

Cecil the Diesel!!! LOL at myself! I was SO caught up in the Diesel hype....lol, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Damn thug.

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY JOHN AVERY, J.J JOHNSON, AND CECIL COLLINS WOULD BE MY PICKS.

BUT, AS FOR FIEDLER I THINK HE,S WAY BETTER THAN DAMON HUARD OR RAY LUCUS!!

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
THURMAN THOMAS........bar none. hated having to cheer for him for that month or so......

Gosh was it that long. I almost forgot he was a Phin last year.

who was that DB that JJ cut? Gene Atkins or something like that? He was pathetic or what? He would get burned and not even make an effort to catch the guy!:fire: But I think my least favorite wasn't a player but a coach. Tom Olivadotti. What a crappy D they had with this guy. Too bad Danny didn't have the current Regime of D Co-os when he was in his prime! He had to put up with that guy!:mad:

Here's my top 5!

1.) Tony Martin- He never showed up to play:fire:
2.) Sammie Smith- He never lived up to his potential.
3.) Cecil Collins- same reasons as everyone else has stated.
4.) Eric Green- We signed him to a huge contract and he came in like he was better than everyone else and didn't even perform:yell:
5.) Thurman Thomas- Just seeing him in a 'phins uni made me nauteous.

i don't think bates..........

is the sharpest knife in the drawer either. in the playoff game against the ravens, grbac couldn't throw deep and we were getting burned by the run, yet bates didn't bring the safeties up until halfway through the 4th quarter.:fire:

i don't remember one deep pass

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
And when he did bring up a safety, the Ravens were expecting it and they burned us.
in that game! if so, to whom!please enlighten me!:eek:

i coach kids, on defense mainly

you don't bring em up before the the play, but when the quarterback is calling signals. if he calls an audible, you can tell, maintain your original set. even kids can do this pretty well!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom