Least Favorite NFL Player and why | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Least Favorite NFL Player and why

Rodney Harrison, he is a cheap shot artist. I actually get excited at the prospect of him being injured. Eric Moulds is a close second and Leonard Little gets third.

Tom Brady....too smug and arrogant....but he got his this year. :lol:

Rodney Harrison- dirty
Tom Brady- great player but arrogant little snot playing for a rival
Willis McGahee- best RB in the league? yeah and I'm Billy Sunday
TO= BO
Michael Vick = diseased, overrated RB with poor passing abilities

1.) Rodney Harrison. Playmaker but the dirtiest, crybaby in the league.
2.) T.O. Could he PLEASE cry more? The guy is the ultimate attention whore.
3.) Ray Lewis. The guy is so overrated.
4.) Ron Mexico. See Ray Lewis
5.) Shaune Merriman. Cheater.

Im really tired of TO. Cant keep his mouth shut, completely ruins a teams chemistry, and its all about him every chance he gets. I really wish he would just go away, very very soon. While yes, as somebody mentioned at least he may put in effort on every play... I still just cant stand him. No matter what his stats are, and his talents. Until he changes his attitude I wouldnt want him on my team at all.

After TO... I have to agree with the original poster... Rodney Harrison, and Randy Moss as well as others have stated.

Why cant guys just come in now, play the game, respect the game, and respect the competition. The league needs more guys like LT.

He's a cheapshot artist isn't he? Or you know who else I forgot? Warren Sapp, when he blind sided, Clifton, I think, and Paralyzed him.
Not at all but hes always dui/dwi. Once an offseason it seems.

For me its Vick (overrated) and anyone wearing a Jet uniform aside from Jon Vilma.

Chad Johnson he isn't even that good of a reciever yeah he puts up good numbers every year but he has terrible hands

We must be watching a differnt Chad Johnson. What are you talking about?

Mine is easily Tom Brady, and I imagine that is self explanitory for most of you here.

Back
Top Bottom