LeBron for TE? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron for TE?

sothenlebronsaidjordanpippen-1.jpg

I look forward to the day the Fins are confident enough to talk some ****.
They make to the superbowl and lose. I'd be estatic.

I swear to God, about a week ago JCane texted me and asked how a troll thread about signing LeBron as TE would go. My response was something to the effect of it being too obvious of a troll. Here we are with a thread actually discussing it.

:lol:

It's a fascinating topic. It's really not that far-fetched. LeBron is just as physically gifted as anyone in the league today. We know he can catch a football.

Biggest issue is how the Heat views this. What if he were to get hurt? Then what?

It's a fascinating topic. It's really not that far-fetched. LeBron is just as physically gifted as anyone in the league today. We know he can catch a football.

Biggest issue is how the Heat views this. What if he were to get hurt? Then what?

It fun to speculate how good he could be. The truth is there is NO WAY Riley would let him anywhere near a football field. Any injury would void this contract so he'd risk 100 mil to make what a couple million at the most. He needs to work on closing out a game not even think about this other stuff.

It fun to speculate how good he could be. The truth is there is NO WAY Riley would let him anywhere near a football field. Any injury would void this contract so he'd risk 100 mil to make what a couple million at the most. He needs to work on closing out a game not even think about this other stuff.

If LeBron really wanted to play in the NFL, I'm not sure there's anything Riley could do to stop him. It's really no different than Kobe playing in Italy. There's nothing the Lakers can do to stop that.

Why?

So he can under-achieve at two sports?

I was waiting for that one. That's like saying Dan Marino under achieved. No super bowl wins.
I'm sure everyone outside Miami hate the heat and LBJ but just ask any local fan. It's good it be king .... almost.

Nah he will fade in the 4th quarter and he's bad against zone coverage :lol:

If LeBron really wanted to play in the NFL, I'm not sure there's anything Riley could do to stop him. It's really no different than Kobe playing in Italy. There's nothing the Lakers can do to stop that.

Yes but there's that money thing.
Don't you think his 5 year contract would be voided if he got injured ?

Back
Top Bottom