LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER... | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

sez the UNC sycophant who hates Coach K and never gives him the credit he's due

What does that have to do w/ this issue? why must you always deflect.

and for the record I despise Coach k and everything he stands for but I have always said he's an all time great coach.

I just mean it would've benefited me b/c the Spurs have actually won the championship whereas the Dolphins haven't. You and I have debated about NFL topics forever. It's the NBA that my fan-dom has been great yet no one here really has said anything about the league except for the Heat.

It wouldn't be the same, it looks like you'llhave the better football team this year so enjoy that. That annoys me, SA being better than NJ didn't annoy me:D

Riley was a great coach but he's even better as a GM. Morning , Shaq , Lebron and Bosh. Riley wants Riley gets and Micky pays the bills.
4 finals and 3 rings in the last 8 years. Nuff said.

I wouldn't include Mourning, they never did anything w/ him. It was getting Shaq then getting Lebron(w/ Bosh) that gave Miami titles.

Add drafting Patrick Ewing to the list as Riley also make the Knicks relevant way back when.

Riley was the coach of the Lakers when the Knicks got Ewing who was considered the best NBA prospect in decades so it didn't take a genius to draft him #1 even though he never really lived up to the hype.

What does that have to do w/ this issue? why must you always deflect.

and for the record I despise Coach k and everything he stands for but I have always said he's an all time great coach.

It wouldn't be the same, it looks like you'llhave the better football team this year so enjoy that. That annoys me, SA being better than NJ didn't annoy me:D

I wouldn't include Mourning, they never did anything w/ him. It was getting Shaq then getting Lebron(w/ Bosh) that gave Miami titles.

Riley was the coach of the Lakers when the Knicks got Ewing who was considered the best NBA prospect in decades so it didn't take a genius to draft him #1 even though he never really lived up to the hype.

I see you're still butthurt about the way Zo left the Nets. Lol. The Zo and Hardaway teams are the ones that got the ball rolling down here, and he was a key player in 2006.

I see you're still butthurt about the way Zo left the Nets. Lol. The Zo and Hardaway teams are the ones that got the ball rolling down here, and he was a key player in 2006.

I don't get upset about the Nets.

thje Zo and hardaway teams never did anything except win one semi series against a depleted Knicks team. Zo hopped on Shaq and wade's backs to make his only finals app and win his only title. he was a bench player in 2006 playing limited minutes, they won that series b/c wade spent it at the FT line not b/c of anything Zo did.

I don't get upset about the Nets.

thje Zo and hardaway teams never did anything except win one semi series against a depleted Knicks team. Zo hopped on Shaq and wade's backs to make his only finals app and win his only title. he was a bench player in 2006 playing limited minutes, they won that series b/c wade spent it at the FT line not b/c of anything Zo did.

Just keep hating and crying, son!

Sorry if the truth bothers you. Can you explain to me what those Zo/Hardaway teams ever did besides disappoint in the playoffs?

They were part of one of the most fiercest/memorable rivalries in sports. The kind fans wish they could see in the NBA today. Now tell me: When Alonzo gets in the hall of fame next year, are you gonna punch a wall?

They were part of one of the most fiercest/memorable rivalries in sports. The kind fans wish they could see in the NBA today. Now tell me: When Alonzo gets in the hall of fame next year, are you gonna punch a wall?

Awesome, a rivalry that produced 1 finals app(by NY) and ZERO championships. People remember Indiana/NY more than NY/Mia

The basketball HOF is a joke, if it was an NBA HOF he'd have no shot but it takes into account college(even though his highly rated teams always failed in March much like teams he led in the NBA) and the Olympics.

I don't worry about nonsense like that, those that know basketball understand how overrated Mourning was and how he rode the back of Shaw and Wade to his only title.

Awesome, a rivalry that produced 1 finals app(by NY) and ZERO championships. People remember Indiana/NY more than NY/Mia

The basketball HOF is a joke, if it was an NBA HOF he'd have no shot but it takes into account college(even though his highly rated teams always failed in March much like teams he led in the NBA) and the Olympics.

I don't worry about nonsense like that, those that know basketball understand how overrated Mourning was and how he rode the back of Shaw and Wade to his only title.

A center that was averaging 20 ppg, and is one of the best shot blockers in history is overrated? Lol ok. Ask any team in the modern NBA if they don't want that guy to be their starting center.

A center that was averaging 20 ppg, and is one of the best shot blockers in history is overrated? Lol ok. Ask any team in the modern NBA if they don't want that guy to be their starting center.

The game is about winning not padding meaningless stats against the Cleveland Cavaliers. In college he was the leader at Georgetown and they never made a Final Four despite multiple 1 seeds and nearly became the first 1 to lose to a 16 seed. in the NBA he led teams w/ excellent reg season records that were favorites to reach the Finals and the only time he even got to the conf finals(when he was a "star" not when riing the coattails of truly great players) was 1997 when half the knick team was suspended or the Knicks easily win that series.

But other than that he was great, I once saw him go for 20 and 15 against Shawn Bradley!

Riley got Zo in free agency from Charlotte the first time .Riley had a deal in place for a young Juwan Howard as well but that got vetoed by the commish. The Heat were crap untill they teamed him with Hardaway. Defensive player of the year twice I believe.
I know. i had season tickets back then.
G money was my favorite player. 40 points on any given night.

Remember those were the Micheal days and no one was beating Chicago in the Eastern conference back then. The Knicks usually knocked us out anyways (Alan Houston) But those were some great games.
Suspensions and ejections a plenty. :brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley got Zo in free agency from Charlotte the first time .Riley had a deal in place for a young Dwight Howard as well but that got vetoed by the commish. The Heat were crap untill they teamed him with Hardaway. Defensive player of the year twice I believe.
I know. i had season tickets back then.
G money was my favorite player. 40 points on any given night.

Remember those were the Micheal days and no one was beating Chicago in the Eastern conference back then. The Knicks usually knocked us out anyways (Alan Houston) But those were some great games.
Suspensions and ejections a plenty. :brewskis:

Riley traded rice for zo and I think you mean juwan Howard and not dwight Howard.

Long was the man. He was our Haslem back then.

ScreenShot20130621at84105AMpng-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom