LeBron to the Knicks..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron to the Knicks.....

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
15,357
Reaction score
150
I would laugh at this story as well, but Kobe had the same deal with his shoe company and he was intrigued enough to at least talk to the Knicks when the Knicks had nothnig to offer this past offseason.

So if it actually did happen, it wouldn't be shocking.
 

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
12,998
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
MikeO said:
I would laugh at this story as well, but Kobe had the same deal with his shoe company and he was intrigued enough to at least talk to the Knicks when the Knicks had nothnig to offer this past offseason.

So if it actually did happen, it wouldn't be shocking.

It would be shocking.

Just because Kobe was intrigued about going to NY, LA did everyhting in their power to keep him. Just like CLE will do.
 

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
15,357
Reaction score
150
FiN.in.RI said:
It would be shocking.

Just because Kobe was intrigued about going to NY, LA did everyhting in their power to keep him. Just like CLE will do.

But LA can compete with NY with outside endorsements. Can Cleveland? No!

I don't think this happens, but if it did it wouldn't be shocking.
 

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
6,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Strong Island
When will people learn that the NY Post is nothing more then a gossip newspaper. Every trade rumor they present is a lie. By the way, who died and made Spike Lee an NBA insider!
 

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
12,998
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
When will people learn that the NY Post is nothing more then a gossip newspaper. Every trade rumor they present is a lie. By the way, who died and made Spike Lee an NBA insider!

No truer words spoken! NY Post is grabage.
 

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
14,390
Reaction score
7
NY Post is garbage, why would LBJ ruin his career by going to a franchise that will be screwed for the next 5-10 years?
 

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
15,357
Reaction score
150
X-Con said:
NY Post is garbage, why would LBJ ruin his career by going to a franchise that will be screwed for the next 5-10 years?

5-10 years? :lol: Let's not overreact here! They will stink for a few years but 5-10....no
 

VJ1252

Practice Squad
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
ESPN Insider chad ford has said lebron could leave the cavs when he becomes an FA because he has riders in his endorsement contracts that pay him significantly more if he is in one of the 3 major markets. This NY post article says the knicks would have to sign him to the 5 mil exception or do a sign and trade with cleveland. There is no way that will happen. The only way he will leave cleveland is if a team offers him the max. It probably doesnt matter anyways cuz even if Isiah had the cap room to sign lebron he would probably give darko the max instead.
 

SABA-TOOTH

AGENT ORANGE
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
FIN-HELL
FiN.in.RI said:
This is true!

DOES HE NOT HAVE THE BIGGEST ENDORSEMENTS ALREADY?

AND HE IS IN CLEVELAND...

WHO HAS MORE ?

KOBE IN LA..? NOT SINCE THE WHOLE DENVER THING...

WHO IN NY IS THE BIG NAME? NO ONE..

LEBRON WILL PROBABLY STAY IN CLEVELAND..

unless the new owner is cheap..

but why buy cleveland and let james go?

lebron was probably the reason they bought...
 

VJ1252

Practice Squad
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
SABA-TOOTH said:
DOES HE NOT HAVE THE BIGGEST ENDORSEMENTS ALREADY?

AND HE IS IN CLEVELAND...

WHO HAS MORE ?

KOBE IN LA..? NOT SINCE THE WHOLE DENVER THING...

WHO IN NY IS THE BIG NAME? NO ONE..

LEBRON WILL PROBABLY STAY IN CLEVELAND..

unless the new owner is cheap..

but why buy cleveland and let james go?

lebron was probably the reason they bought...

its pretty simple lebron in NY= more endorsement money than lebron in cleveland. that is fact. where he plays also depends on which team is a winner.
 

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
14,390
Reaction score
7
MikeO said:
5-10 years? :lol: Let's not overreact here! They will stink for a few years but 5-10....no

I was obviously exaggerating.
 
Top Bottom