LeGarrette Blount Just Sucker Punched His Way Out of College Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeGarrette Blount Just Sucker Punched His Way Out of College Football

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
There's no other way to put this: Oregon tailback LeGarrette Blount straight lost his mind Thursday night, sucker punching a Boise State player and requiring physical restraint to leave the stadium after the Ducks' embarrassing 19-8 loss. Boise State's Byron Hout appeared to tap Blount on the shoulder during postgame interactions, before turning away, only to take a Blount sucker punch to his jaw that floored him. Broncos coach Chris Petersen rushed in to separate him from further incident.

Blount then hopped away, only to get into another altercation with several Boise State fans seated near the field. At that point several people had to restrain him and forcibly drag him down the tunnel into an unknown but probably dark future. It's not unreasonable to speculate that his college career is over. Blount was particularly atrocious in Thursday's game, netting negative five yards on eight carries including being on the wrong end of a safety.
http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/20...st-sucker-punched-his-way-out-of-college-foo/

Don't think hell get trhown out of ncaa football.
Btw how funny is that guys face he puts after he gets sucker punched??? Lmao. ESPN keeps showing it in slo month.

He shouldn't have punched the guy, but it looked like the guy also talked some kind of trash as he ran by laughing and poking at him -- he wasn't laughing for very long

Yeah, what Hout did was classless. He was asking for it, but that doesn't give anyone the right to punch people.

Blount is a retard. Even if he didnt get suspended, I as a coach would kick him off the team. I was watching the game and Coach Peterson was trying to call him down on the sidelines with about a minute to go in the game. The boise state player got what he deserved for talking **** when they had just beat them. I dont condone what he did but come on what do you expect? I might have done the same.

That was tasteless and glad he is gone for the season. And like it was said before this guy had a possiblity to be a 2nd to 3rd round pick to undraftable. But I have a feeling someone will take him...Raiders come to mind. But to do something like this that will ruin your life all over a football game, come on.

Shades of Carmelo Anthony...Sucker punch somebody,then run like a *****.I figured he would get suspended and even joked that they might suspend him for the season.Didn't expect that,figured maybe 4-6 games.The Boise player deserves a suspension too,he started the whole mess to begin with.

Oregon is going to suck worse now and were overrated anyways..

The punishment fit the crime. Granted, that Boise State player shouldn't have been running his mouth, but Blount could have been the bigger man and walked off.

Shades of Carmelo Anthony...Sucker punch somebody,then run like a *****.I figured he would get suspended and even joked that they might suspend him for the season.Didn't expect that,figured maybe 4-6 games.The Boise player deserves a suspension too,he started the whole mess to begin with.

Oregon is going to suck worse now and were overrated anyways..

Bull ****

Blount started it, saying that his team owed Boise State an ***-whoopin'.

Then the game is over and Hout asks Blount "How was the *** whoopin?" and Blount flips out...

If he can't take it, don't dish it out. He was the one talkin' **** the whole time before the game.....

Oregon was as good as the media rated them, just like Oklahoma would have been rated if they would have beat BYU amirite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bull ****

Then the game is over and Hout asks Blount "How was the *** whoopin?" and Blount flips out...

If he can't take it, don't dish it out. He was the one talkin' **** the whole time before the game.....

Oregon was as good as the media rated them, just like Oklahoma would have been rated if they would have beat BYU amirite?

Bull **** nothing.He shouldn't have instigated it any further.They had already won the game,he should have called it a night and hit the showers,but no he had to rub it in.AND he set him off by touching him.Should have never happened.

Oregon will be bad without Blount and no I don't think they are as good as the media rated them especially now.

Bull ****

Doesn't make you a better person if you are adding fuel to the fire. There is that term "Turn the other cheek".

Back
Top Bottom