LeGarrette Blount Just Sucker Punched His Way Out of College Football | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeGarrette Blount Just Sucker Punched His Way Out of College Football

In this situation if I am the director at Boise,I suspend him for 3-4 games.Its not only that he taunted,its what happened after he did it,and it happened because of him.

So how other players react to him determines his punishment?

If Blount walks away, no suspension. If he socks you, you get suspended?

I don't know about that.

So how other players react to him determines his punishment?

If Blount walks away, no suspension. If he socks you, you get suspended?

I don't know about that.

No Blount definitely should have been suspended.I'm not sure about the whole year,but he was stupid and deserved what he got I suppose.

If you talk trash you don't expect that maybe somebody just might hit you in that predicament?Especially knowing how emotional those guys at Oregon were? After you already won the game?Rub it in more?:chuckle:You shouldn't be punished because "you only talked trash and pushed a guy"?I don't agree with that.

Blount wasn't suspended just for the punch. If that's all he did he probably would have walked away with a couple game suspension. It was the entire tirade, highlighted by him going after the fans, that got him kicked out. The kid should feel fortunate that noone decided to file assault charges against him......what an idiotic thing to do.

Maybe you should watch the fan's. Can't say I wouldn't have gotten a little jumpy myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33yk_QzfyiI&feature=popular

Back
Top Bottom