Let Go Mike Tannenbaum. Bring In Peyton Manning | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let Go Mike Tannenbaum. Bring In Peyton Manning

I honestly don't know the answer to this question, but what about Peyton Manning's resume indicates he would be a good VP or even GM? I've heard this brought up a few times, but I'm not clear on why people are pushing for him exactly. I understand Gase has a report with him, but not quite sure how that matters.

I only brought it up weeks ago because it adds up. Not sure he’d be good or bad either. Nothing says either way. He seems to have rapport with Ross as well as Gase. Not sure what PM brings over Marino either. Seems redundant, but connecting the dots it seems possible.

I honestly don't know the answer to this question, but what about Peyton Manning's resume indicates he would be a good VP or even GM? I've heard this brought up a few times, but I'm not clear on why people are pushing for him exactly. I understand Gase has a report with him, but not quite sure how that matters.

Because they are guppies

John Elway isn’t exactly blowing minds in Denver. He can’t draft a QB successfully, and has made several TBaum style mistakes. He does talk tough though. I’m not sure how Manning would be any better?

Peyton is better suited to be an offensive-minded coach rather than a general manager. As for Elway comparisons.... Elway spent 5 or 6 years running a minor-league arena football league before taking over the Broncos.

Give it a shot. It would infuse some enthusiasm at the least.

The man is vice president of football operations who pretty much stayed out of the draft this year, why continue to blame this on him? From all accounts he has given the coach everything he wants, help oversee the renovations of the new stadium and according to Ross has done a pretty good job.....it is unfair to constantly be attacking the man for all the Dolphins problems...…..it's getting old.

I'm good with letting t-baum go but as far as Manning, I don't even think he wants to be a GM........on the other hand I believe Marino wants to be a GM but at the end of the day we should bring one of the other guys in but Ross won't clean house so it's all academic.

Wasn't Marino the GM for a day years ago?

If you're talking about Manning I believe he would only come back to the game as an owner or part owner. Maybe Ross wants to offer him a piece to come to Miami and to try to build a winner. If we could team up Gase and Manning working to try to turn things around we just might have a winner. Mario, if you're referring to him doesn't want the long hours anymore.

Back
Top Bottom