Let Go Mike Tannenbaum. Bring In Peyton Manning | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let Go Mike Tannenbaum. Bring In Peyton Manning

John Elway isn’t exactly blowing minds in Denver. He can’t draft a QB successfully, and has made several TBaum style mistakes. He does talk tough though. I’m not sure how Manning would be any better?

Peyton Manning wins a Super Bowl for us as GM he can struggle all he wants afterwards. While Elway might make some Tbaum style mistakes as you claim. Tbaum has NEVER had Elway style success.

Peyton was a great player. He is also a Dolphin fan which I like. But he was accused of exposing himself to a female trainer at the University of Tennessee while in college (putting his junk in her face while sitting on a training table being attended to). Whether this actually happened or not, I do not know. Track athlete who was in the training room at the time would not verify (go along with) Peyton's statement that this did not happen. The women definitely pursed it to the fullest and it cost her a job. Too many red flags on Peyton in my opinion.

Last edited:
Peyton was a great player. He is also a Dolphin fan which I like. But he was accused of exposing himself to a female trainer at the University of Tennessee while in college (putting his junk in her face while sitting on a training table being attended to). Whether this actually happened or not, I do not know. Track athlete who was in the training room at the time would not verify (go along with) Peyton's statement that this did not happen. The women definitely pursed it to the fullest and it cost her a job. Too many red flags on Peyton in my opinion.
Sure she trying to ruin him cause he rejected her to date.

Back
Top Bottom