Let the negotiations begin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the negotiations begin

DolphinsRkool99 said:
Thanks, does any one kno who we signed cuz i kno this thread is like 2 days old?

You'll read about it on the front page when someone signs. Just be patient lol I know I am anxious for football too grrrr.

Ronnie seems humble but i remember before the draft he was on the fox sport show saying how he wants to get paid... I just hope he doesn't get crazy :m83:

relax folks. still plenty of time to sign them. if I remember correctly we as a team have always signed most of our players about a week or so before camp, usually in groups and not just one here and on there.

We've never had a real problem signing picks and getting them to camp on time as many teams have. Of course, we also haven't had a pick this high in the top 10 since what, Coleman or Vincent or was it Webb. So Ronnie's contract may take a little longer than the picks we've made later in the 1st but I don't forsee any kind of training camp tardiness or plain old holdouts.

To me, the only unknown is that we have a bunch of new people making front office decisions BUT Weidmeir (sp?) is still the main contract man I believe so I think it's all good.

zephon said:
relax folks. still plenty of time to sign them. if I remember correctly we as a team have always signed most of our players about a week or so before camp, usually in groups and not just one here and on there.

We've never had a real problem signing picks and getting them to camp on time as many teams have. Of course, we also haven't had a pick this high in the top 10 since what, Coleman or Vincent or was it Webb. So Ronnie's contract may take a little longer than the picks we've made later in the 1st but I don't forsee any kind of training camp tardiness or plain old holdouts.

To me, the only unknown is that we have a bunch of new people making front office decisions BUT Weidmeir (sp?) is still the main contract man I believe so I think it's all good.
I hear ya bro, it always works out for us... i guess i'm just bored :D

Back
Top Bottom