Lets face it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets face it

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We can win 10 or 11 or whatever, but we aren't going anywhere with Fiedler and this offense playing like this.

We arent going anywhere without some changes. I dont care what our record is. I can see the collapse coming from a mile away.

I agree. Our offense isn't good enough. Also Deon Sanders has a good point when he said our D is giving up too many passing yards. The fact is the team is not as good as we think they are. I'd say they're 7 to 14th same as every other year.

I agree. But our offense is the main problem. And our QB.

We need to be honest with ourselves. We arent that good.

Originally posted by phinfan34
We need to be honest with ourselves. We arent that good.

10 or 11 wins with this qb would be a miracle. The pope would have to do something with the man upstairs to accomplish this.
hahaha...

Wiht this guy, every week, seems to come down to the last series.

lol I know. I mean, even the Jags had a chance to beat us.

The O sucks.

Nothing really wrong with the D.

They're going to get burned here and there like anyone else and thats when the O needs to learn how to play.

If we can score 21-24 points a game we can win every one.

Our O somehow managed not to drive the ball against a Pats D with 7 starters out. They should have thrown to McM all day, because atleast he was making plays. I almost feel bad for some of our guys on O, because we do have some talent.

I don't care how many yards the Dolphins give up in the passing game as long as they tackle well. They play with the philosophy "you may beat us short but you won't be us deep." Bates believes the defense can make a play that will force a turnover or a punt during any drive. If they give up three points it's a yawning "big deal and shrug of the shoulders". They don't give up tds in the red zone because they have people who can make plays that are hard for any offense to overcome. And that's when it matters most.

We aren't that good, yet we are probably the best in the AFC East. Sad but true. But still, we won't go far once we face KC or Tenn on the road.

Originally posted by phinfan34
We aren't that good, yet we are probably the best in the AFC East. Sad but true. But still, we won't go far once we face KC or Tenn on the road.

why dont we wait till the season is over to decide who the "best" in the east is.
the only thing that i know right now about the east is that the jets are NOT the best... but when they get pennington back, that could change in a heartbeat.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
The O sucks.

Nothing really wrong with the D.

Our O somehow managed not to drive the ball against a Pats D with 7 starters out. They should have thrown to McM all day, because atleast he was making plays. I almost feel bad for some of our guys on O, because we do have some talent.

I, for one, feel real bad for our defense. They bust their butts every week, have to spend an extraordinary amount of time on the field, and come away with a loss after giving up 10 or 12 pts on defense. It would drive me crazy. I hope someone has the backbone to speak to Wanny or Norv and tell it like it really is..

I send them e-mails every week but never get answered.

Bah The Washington Capitals and they're Fans First policy has spoiled me.

I WANT AN ANSWER!!!!!

Would Dan Snyder have Wanny as the coach still?

When Wanny felt the heat about the punting, he fired Royals. How come he can't feel the heat with Fiedler or the O-line?
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom