Lets face it | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets face it

Amazing afte this loss the Bills fans come out from under their rocks again. Where have you been for the last few weeks?

I am ready for Greise or Rosenfels.Dave and his ego of sticking with Feidler is gonna cost us the year and both his and Feidlers jobs.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Amazing afte this loss the Bills fans come out from under their rocks again. Where have you been for the last few weeks?

the Bills fans have been here all along like the Jets Fans :cool:

tough game yesterday fins fans, Fiedler did not do that bad but the opposing d's are keying on Ricky, interesting to see what the fins coaching staff do from here on out if they continue to loose.

it's not going to be easy in San Diego,

like I have always said before, this season is far from over
it's going to be a dog fight for all of these teams in this Divison

the team that finds a way to play good football sound defense, smart play calling etc... will be on top of this divison when this is said and done...

Originally posted by BATMAN

I, for one, feel real bad for our defense. They bust their butts every week, have to spend an extraordinary amount of time on the field, and come away with a loss after giving up 10 or 12 pts on defense. It would drive me crazy. I hope someone has the backbone to speak to Wanny or Norv and tell it like it really is..

I just want people to respond to threads with fact rather than disinformation. The D doesn't spend an extraordinary time on the field. If you will check, the Dolphins have owned time of possession by large amounts of time. Yesterday the time of possession was even, a difference of about 15 seconds. The play calling and the O line is what is hurting this team. Jay had his best passing game of the season yesterday. The O line can't block. We had a sure TD on the screen to RW and Bruschi runs him down from behind. Who the hell was supposed to block that man? Jay had a couple of passes tipped at the line. That should not happen, it means their defense is getting penetration. He was sacked once and had to run for his life in that OT play. The O line sucks. Let Jay stay back in shotgun and let him roll out and use the backs more in the passing game, and get Dixon back.

The D is just fine. Take away the winning TD pass, and Brady only had like 200 passing yards, and the Pats' running game was completely shut down. Might I add that the winning TD pass never should have even had a chance to happen, because if Mare could make a field goal to save his life at his home stadium, then the game would have been over. That being said, the way the O has been playing recently, it was only a matter of time before the team lost a game like this. The D can't carry the team forever and account for every offensive and special teams mistake, and this was proven today.

Originally posted by nyrican

the Bills fans have been here all along like the Jets Fans :cool:

tough game yesterday fins fans, Fiedler did not do that bad but the opposing d's are keying on Ricky, interesting to see what the fins coaching staff do from here on out if they continue to loose.

it's not going to be easy in San Diego,

like I have always said before, this season is far from over
it's going to be a dog fight for all of these teams in this Divison

the team that finds a way to play good football sound defense, smart play calling etc... will be on top of this divison when this is said and done...

The season is pretty much over for the Jets. Don't keep your hopes up.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

I just want people to respond to threads with fact rather than disinformation. The D doesn't spend an extraordinary time on the field. If you will check, the Dolphins have owned time of possession by large amounts of time. Yesterday the time of possession was even, a difference of about 15 seconds. The play calling and the O line is what is hurting this team. Jay had his best passing game of the season yesterday. The O line can't block. We had a sure TD on the screen to RW and Bruschi runs him down from behind. Who the hell was supposed to block that man? Jay had a couple of passes tipped at the line. That should not happen, it means their defense is getting penetration. He was sacked once and had to run for his life in that OT play. The O line sucks. Let Jay stay back in shotgun and let him roll out and use the backs more in the passing game, and get Dixon back.

The O-line sucks, but so does Jay. He misses open WR's on numerous occasions every game. He will either overthrow them badly or under throw them badly. Notice how it seems like every catch a WR or McMichael catch are sick catches because they are never right to them.

Originally posted by phinfan34

The season is pretty much over for the Jets. Don't keep your hopes up.

See this is what I love about fin fans you still don't GET IT !!!

You keep saying that the Jets season is over, just like you said it last year, and you know what happened ,I don't have to remind you or should I.

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY POPS HER LYRICS AND SHE HAS NOT POPPED THEM YET....

The Dolphin are ALWAYS overated and this year is no exception. Just key on Williams, cuz that QB will NEVER beat you. Dump him like the Steelers dumped Kordell, they wasted good years sticking with him. Is Greise any better? Who knows bit you have to try.

Good luck the rest of the way, see you in NE.

Originally posted by fishsquisher
The Dolphin are ALWAYS overated and this year is no exception. Just key on Williams, cuz that QB will NEVER beat you.

Signs of intelligence out of New England?

Signs of intelligence after the fact.

Originally posted by fishsquisher
The Dolphin are ALWAYS overated and this year is no exception. Just key on Williams, cuz that QB will NEVER beat you. Dump him like the Steelers dumped Kordell, they wasted good years sticking with him. Is Greise any better? Who knows bit you have to try.

Good luck the rest of the way, see you in NE.

You're a genius.

i got news for ya.. that is the nature of the beast.. if the bills lose and you guys win (like last week) several of your guys come see us for some well diserved talk.. and vice versa..

it is all part of the fun of being an nfl fan.. of having an allegance to a team.. of wearing your colors with pride..

and it is all in good FUN..

When you run a ball control offense and keep your game plan conservative, which makes sense with your D and with RW, you're going to lose a few close games because of a missed play by somebody. Calm down!

Hiding from Jets fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was the score of that game again???

Hey Tatonka aren't the Jets and the Bills tied in the division
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom