Lets give Cleveland a bad week | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets give Cleveland a bad week

Truth.

And if we're going to recognize the five national titles the football program claims, I refuse to allow the four baseball titles to go unrecognized.

:up:

i was thinking about college titles but then we would start adding lacrosse titles and etc., so i didnt want to get that deep

so you count world series from the 20s and 40s but not nfl titles from the 50 or 60s? to each his own i guess.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

ohio st has 7 football championships, so i wouldnt go there.

Isnt Ohio State in Columbus, not Cleveland. It be like couting Seminoles and Gators as Miami championships too

I smell a lot of cooked up HEAT haters in this thread. It's the year of the HEAT, deal with it.

umad2pngt1-1.jpg

so you count world series from the 20s and 40s but not nfl titles from the 50 or 60s? to each his own i guess.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

ohio st has 7* football championships, so i wouldnt go there.

*denotes tainted championship

ORLY?

heat>cavaliers

Dolphins>Browns

Marlins>Indians

Hurricanes>Buckeyes

Miami>Cleveland

Yes I would, because the World Series championship is still in existence. There is no "NFL Championship," its called the "Super Bowl" nowadays and that is how you measure an NFL franchise now.

Since 1964: Miami-5 Cleveland-0

And this.

The city of Miami is not currently known to be one of the worst cities in the nation in terms of a pro sports championship drought, but Cleveland is. To each his own, I guess.

The Buckeyes football team only has more titles because their team, and school in general was around long before UM. Ohio state has 7 titles over a span of almost 70 years. Miami has 5 titles in a span of almost 30.

Please do not make it seem as if Ohio state is some sort of powerhouse over UM, because when it comes to football, you cannot compare. UM has churned out more relevant, first round draft picks, and hall of fame players in this generation than anyone else. The Miami Hurricane 2001 team is considered to be the best college football team of all time.

Yeah, Columbus is no where near Cleveland.

Good point. So again, if we want to count college teams (from the actual city)...

Miami - 14
Cleveland -2 (6 if you want to count pre-Super Bowl era)

Cleveland stinks.

ohio st has 7 football championships, so i wouldnt go there.
Ohio St. is 2 and a half hours away from Cleveland, so sure, let's go there. Let's go ahead and include all the National Championships won in the state of Florida vs. Ohio by that logic. Now, if you want to compare only Cleveland State University, that would be a more realistic comparison.

Ohio St. is 2 and a half hours away from Cleveland, so sure, let's go there. Let's go ahead and include all the National Championships won in the state of Florida vs. Ohio by that logic. Now, if you want to compare only Cleveland State University, that would be a more realistic comparison.

im not the one the strayed away from pro sports. but hey do the dolphins play in miami?

Back
Top Bottom